Lemur download still available somewhere?

Discussion in 'Your DAW (Digital Audio Workstation)' started by tcovem, Jan 10, 2019.

1. tcovem

tcovem New Member

Jun 30, 2017
    Boston
    Liine seems to have actually bitten the dust- or at least the lemur app download is non-functional for all of today. I, of course, bought the iOS app before discovering this. Is there any other download point for Lemur's Windows app at this point that anyone here is aware of? Or alternatively: what are people using for expression map switching in Cubase from an iPad, if anything?

2. DynamicK

DynamicK Senior Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Gloucestershire
  3. Quasar

Quasar Senior Member

Jun 26, 2012
    There's also TouchOSC and Metagrid. I don't know Cubase nor its expression maps, but TouchOSC is great for customizing key switches and mapping various slider/fader/xy functions on an iPad.

4. That makes it a little difficult when you have purchased things like Composer Tools Pro though. Which I know a few people here have... :)

lumcas likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    tcovem

tcovem New Member

Jun 30, 2017
    Boston
    Thank you wonderful helpful people! And yes: I use Metagrid but haven't been able to get it to work for expression maps (it may be possible but beyond the time I want to invest) so, indeed, my plan was to use Composer Tools Pro for that and keep Metagrid for macros and other shortcuts. Might as well make use of that old iPad 2 in my closet with the broken home button ;).

6. This is also what I do :)