What's new

Legion Series 66 Basses Flash Sale 48H Only

Welcome the new year with Legion Series 66 Basses!

For the next 48 hours, grab the Legion Series 66 Basses for $88. A once in a life-gathering of 66 professional double bass players – in a large, modern concert hall. 10 Microphone positions, including our new Neumann Binaural Microphone, placed by the conductor, which offers you 100% life-like recordings from the sessions. Sale Ends: 01/04 11AM PST

66Basses_banner.jpg

66-Basses is the first creation in our new Legion Series – an instrument line dedicated to solving specific needs in epic cinematic music.

66-Basses is all about professional cinematic bass. We gathered a 66-piece symphonic double bass ensemble in our favorite modern recording hall, Zlin. The ensemble was created by uniting professional bass players from 9 different countries in Europe. A lifetime opportunity and all the players gave it their absolute best in these sessions. It shows.

66_basses_session_slider_5.jpg

66-Basses contains all common articulations (Sustains Types, Short Notes, Arcs, Effects, Note-Bends etc) and a large set of new articulations (Dynamic Waves, Tuning Clusters, BPM-based Ostinatos, Bridge FX etc). We also spend the better of a month on 50 uniquely crafted analog synth ensembles. The library features 10 different microphones, including a new Binural microphone that gives you a sonic VR experience of the sessions. 4 Hall-Based microphones (Mixed, Decca, Far and Wide) and 5 intimate close Spot microphones for more detailed sound. 66-Basses also features a new 3D-rendered UI with a new 4-part modulation engine and a whole special section of BPM-based Ostinatos.

8Dio 66 Basses Walkthrough

Anyone using 66 Basses? Can it blend with other libraries? Is it very niche or can it be used in many different types of music?

Last edited:
This is too much for me. I could never tame that beast. But for professionnal musicians who know what they are doing, I'm sure that library could add an edge to their pieces.

Last edited:
I love it! But... The sustains aren't looped. Or do I oversee something..? That's a bit annoying. Anyway, very useful! Now go for 66 cellos flash sale 😁

Top Bottom