What's new

Leap Into The Void announces "Escapade" soundset for NI Massive

liv.soundart

(aka Mikael Adle)
Good evening.

I am delighted to announce the release of a new soundset for NI Massive, featuring fresh, airy, adventurous sequences and escapades.

Escapade for NI Massive.

Escapade for Massive contains adventoruous pads, rhythm beds, soundscapes of pleasure and lush evolving sequences for your cinematic, ambient and dance oriented productions.

The aim and vision for Escapade is to have direct access to tempo-synced rhythmical pads and sequences that can be used in any tempo from slower ambient to more driving dance music. Sounds that both can be used to be upfront aswell as filling up a background in a production. Every aspect of Massive have been pushed through delicate use with meticulously programmed performer patterns, a detailed, focused and precise tuning of the unison feature, be it number of voices for detuning or spreading the voices in the stereo field, longer subtle LFO modulations for evolvement over time and macro knob assignments for a wide array of coloring possibilities.

Escapade is a hybrid of sequences, evolving pads and lush soundscapes in one.

Details:
101 fresh, airy, adventurous sequences and escapades.
Save 35% for a limited time.

Product page.

Please have a listen to the demos.

Everything heard in the demos come from the included presets with no fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.

Thanks for reading.

Mikael Adle
Leap Into The Void

Last edited:
Added two new demos for "Escapade". The first is a drum & bass oriented piece called "Navigation Sky" using three presets with automation of the assigned macro knobs.

The second is called "Dolfins" and features a single preset pad with sequence and automation of the assigned macro knobs from middle part towards the end.

Please enjoy.

Everything heard come from the included presets with automation of the assigned macro knobs to show the coloring possibilities.
No fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.

New demo up called "Maracatto Passion", featuring a single preset (escapade sequence), adventurous, cinematic, ambient with automation of the assigned macro knobs.
The preset contains two performer sequences modulating a filter each, that in turn are modulated by a LFO each with different time signatures to create a "human" polyrhythmic feel inside the patterns.
Both sequences can be controlled separately and along with filter cut and oscillator colouring, many nuances and variations are possible. Towards the end it has the character of a very deep pad.

Please enjoy.

Everything heard come from the single preset with no fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.

I liked the sound of this and have most of your other preset libraries too so I pre-ordered it. Will it be released today? Can't wait to try it out over the weekend!

I liked the sound of this and have most of your other preset libraries too so I pre-ordered it. Will it be released today? Can't wait to try it out over the weekend!
Thanks Mornats, good to hear.
You probably already received the mail by now so you know, but for those not on the list, please read below.

A short update notice.
Escapade is coming together extremely well. I was aiming for a release today but it'll happen after the weekend, namely tuesday.
Thanks to all who already pre-ordered. I hope the wait will be worth it.
The 35% off pre-order discount will continue to be available until release.

Hi Mikael, any news on this? Still looking forward to it :)
Hi Mornats, thanks for checking.
It’s getting there. Nanometer fine-tuning and documentation right now. Some presets seem to put a spell on me and can go on for hours with a single pressed chord, which of course is a good quality measure but also a guess-the-deadline-killer.

Dare I say 24 hours? Better not.

Please hang tight.

Spent a bit of a late night finishing a track and Escapade dropped into my inbox. I have to say oh wow, these are so nice. I know exactly what you mean when you say they put a spell on you. Just lovely. Thanks!

Spent a bit of a late night finishing a track and Escapade dropped into my inbox. I have to say oh wow, these are so nice. I know exactly what you mean when you say they put a spell on you. Just lovely. Thanks!
Thanks Mornats, good to hear. :)

Escapade has now been finalized and released. Please see OP for uptodate info.
All pre-orders have gone out. Huge thanks. If you haven't received yours, please check any spam folders and/or contact me immediately.

Still 35% off for a very limited time.
Have many of your NI Libs ..... vacillated on this a bit but now installed and very pleased!!

Will continue to watch for anything to 'enhance' any and all NI Synths !! :thumbsup:

OBTW .... John Lehmkuhl (PluginGuru.com) has been doing a series of Saturday afternoon Livestreams (1-2 hours) covering Synth basics ..... Oscillators, Filters, et al. While much emphasis on Omni2, Serum, Icarus, Diva ..... he consistently goes to NI __ Absynth5, Massive, Razor to compliment their impressive features.
Often ponders why NI has not taken advantage of their remarkable capabilities.

Please continue to help in this regard as you provide such impressive transfusions for these wonderful NI products/tools ... :2thumbs:

Last edited:
Have many of your NI Libs ..... vacillated on this a bit but now installed and very pleased!!

Will continue to watch for anything to 'enhance' any and all NI Synths !! :thumbsup:

you provide such impressive transfusions for these wonderful NI products/tools ... :2thumbs:
Thank you for the wonderful words sostenuto, good to hear you enjoy.

Added a first post-release demo composition called "Star Passage", featuring three presets with automation of the assigned macro knobs.

Presets used:
- Attention.
- Hypnotizer Traveller.
- Star Formation.

Please enjoy.

Everything heard in the demo come from the included presets with no fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.

Added a dance oriented demo called "Layering", featuring a layer example, starting with two presets, then adds a third, a fourth and lastly there are five presets layered simultaneously.

No automation or fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.

Please enjoy.

Starts with Victory Moonlight Rhythm and Unison Sweeper.
Then adds Choir For Airies.
Then Skew Underwater Propeller.
And lastly Layered Dramaesque.

Top Bottom