What's new

LAYERS - Free Orchestral Instrument - SINE Player update 1.0.2

They said 2019. Beyond that I don't think they've mentioned anything, so I don't think anyone here can say.

Maybe it's better not to put out info if there's no basis for it.

Since summer is their next sale period I think it's a good time since many will will be purchasing their libraries during those time to also experience the new sampler. You know, to motivate you to buy even more and drive sales. That's your basis

Also it's a speculation by the soonest. As late as it can get is december

Well, it's been about a year since the announcement, and we're also in a new year. Think OT decided not to do this Layers thing after all?......seems to be the case. Too bad, looked cool.

i rather wait for them to stabilize the SINE player after hearing comments on crashes here and there. Worrying.

Hey guys,

IT'S HERE.

Please welcome Layers—a free orchestral instrument!

Layers is a free orchestral instrument that works exclusively with SINE, and an easy way to add orchestral sounds to your compositions and productions. Draw from the finest recordings of strings, woodwinds, and brass. Generate full chords with one-touch simplicity. And seamlessly blend layers of tonal colors and dynamics with your MIDI controller.

Find out more about Layers and download for free at www.orchestraltools.com/store/collections/45

Download SINE free here: www.getsine.com

As a side note, we're already working on another update for SINE and we'll keep you posted on this.

We are so excited to hear your thoughts on Layers.
Thanks again for all your support.

Best,

OT Team

Can anyone tell how big the download is? Not sure if the SINE player is doing anything. In the download area, the library kind of shows up, but doesn't show any download progress or anything that could be interpreted as some kind of activity.

Top Bottom