What's new

Women's Day Sale: Off-World Vol. 1 for $24

My testimonial for Off-World ;)

Bunker Samples like to develop sampled instruments that are different and unique, yet extremely musical and useful. As a very happy user of their gorgeous harmonium, I immediately purchased Off-World. To me these bowed Dan Bau strings almost sound like a pitch-bent church organ at times. Who knew I needed that sound! The longs bows can make for some beautiful pads, while the more distorted patches immediately conjure up memories of epic action movies. After watching the walkthrough I immediately midi-learned the filter resonance to a controller. Add the lush convolution IRs built-in, and it’s either an extremely lush up- or down bending pad or you end up with all sorts of My Bloody Valentine shoegaze drone madness. Very clever programming and a clear UI complete the package. Out of this world good samples.

My testimonial for Off-World ;)

Bunker Samples like to develop sampled instruments that are different and unique, yet extremely musical and useful. As a very happy user of their gorgeous harmonium, I immediately purchased Off-World. To me these bowed Dan Bau strings almost sound like a pitch-bent church organ at times. Who knew I needed that sound! The longs bows can make for some beautiful pads, while the more distorted patches immediately conjure up memories of epic action movies. After watching the walkthrough I immediately midi-learned the filter resonance to a controller. Add the lush convolution IRs built-in, and it’s either an extremely lush up- or down bending pad or you end up with all sorts of My Bloody Valentine shoegaze drone madness. Very clever programming and a clear UI complete the package. Out of this world good samples.

Thank you, that’s very kind of you!

In other news it appears there was a problem with the purchase link that made it impossible to scroll down to the pay button on some browsers. That has been fixed now, so if you unsuccessfully tried to purchase, give it another go. And apologies if this glitch affected you!

The intro pricing was supposed to end today, but it would be a bit silly to turn it off and then on again in a couple of days for Black Friday (more on that on Thursday!) - it also wouldn't be fair to anyone who purchased during the intro sale to sell it cheaper during Black Friday. With that in mind, I have decided to simply extend the intro discount through the Black Friday sale - which means you now have until December 4 to pick this up for $29.

Cheers,
Nicolaj

Top Bottom