1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kudos to IK Multimedia Customer Service

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by robgb, Aug 9, 2018.

1. robgb

robgb I Have Strong Opinions

Apr 6, 2016
    In my haste and dismay a couple weeks ago, I complained about the speed of IK Multimedia's customer service. I have to say that they have since contacted me numerous times, acknowledge the problem I was having with midi control in Reaper for Miroslav 2 CE, and they're marking it down as a bug and working to correct it.

The fact that they have now followed up a couple weeks after the problem was already partially resolved (the AUi version works as intended), tells me they do indeed care about their customers, and I felt obliged to do this follow-up post to let everyone know.

As consumers we can often be impatient, and I let that impatience get the best of me. Kudos to IK for staying on top of this.

2. AlexanderSchiborr

AlexanderSchiborr Senior Member

May 1, 2014
    Thank you so much.

3. Silence-is-Golden

Silence-is-Golden ^^

Jun 8, 2015
    well done for putting this here for all to see! 10+ for bravery.

SBTA (no not the wrong choir abbreviation :D) is what applies to all of us when we may be swayed by initial grumbles or displeased urges when something doesn't go the way we would like it to go.

no mea culpas needed, just thinking before acting helps a great deal

4. sinkd

sinkd Senior Member

Dec 4, 2005
    Western North Carolina
    IK Multimedia have some really serviceable products and plugins. I am glad to see a positive post here about your interactions.

TRacks is still a useful part of my arsenal.

5. JPComposer

JPComposer Tondichter

Feb 9, 2017
    Personally, only when food is involved.

Polkasound likes this.