What's new

Kontakt Updates (current version: 7.9.0)

This is likely a problem with the library itself and should be reported to the developer. It's on them to fix this, if they reproduce it on their end.

You cannot fix this by reinstalling Kontakt nor the library, the issue is the metadata that is written in the NKI itself.
And I will do! Thank you for your help! :)

This is likely a problem with the library itself and should be reported to the developer. It's on them to fix this, if they reproduce it on their end.

You cannot fix this by reinstalling Kontakt nor the library, the issue is the metadata that is written in the NKI itself.
Food for thought... If TOC3 has this "glitch", then this must happen to everyone, but no one ever noticed?

I just installed the v3.03 update from Best Service (showing v3.0.2 in Native Access) and everything is working as it should---not disappearing from the Sonuscore library Kontakt Player Instrument display and not appearing in the file display for the Kontakt Tile when LIBRARY is highlighted. Metadata is pointing to the right library for the "05 Oboe 1 Pure Performance Legato.nki" file. Everything appears to be working as it should.

Paj
8^)

Still not even a Known Issue of load times on a first launch in Windows, the known issue reported more than any other.
Totally understand your frustration. The only way I’ve been able to deal with it is to think of it as a feature instead of a bug. I call it the “Tea and a Wee” feature in honor of you Brits:grin:. It allows a little time to prepare for the day while Kontakt loads up. But then I live in Texas where we watch paint dry.
Seriously, yea I really wish they would fix this.

After updating, when I open Kontakt, I am met with the Demo/Buy/Activate screen, and when I press activate, then NA opens, but Kontakt crashes.

Top Bottom