What's new

Know EastWest Hollywood Brass - Really Well

Thanks! I picked up a few tips, even though I’ve been using HB from day one. Looking forward to more videos.

I watched your video on mic positions, very cool. However, you only get mid mic’s with HS Gold, not the mains.

Thanks! I picked up a few tips, even though I’ve been using HB from day one. Looking forward to more videos.

I watched your video on mic positions, very cool. However, you only get mid mic’s with HS Gold, not the mains.
That is true. It is a good Decca-tree though, and totally good enough.

Opus is around the corner. And it seems to be great. Before you sink your teeth into that library, and pay "quite a bit to be honest", don't forget that the old ones are still good. Especially the Brass.
Here is a video on how to really master that library, that is, knowing how to use it properly and what all the patches mean.

Cheers!

How dare you suggest that a library that I already own is better than ANY latest release. Of course I have invested the proper amount of time to learn each one. What are you trying to say here?

How dare you suggest that a library that I already own is better than ANY latest release. Of course I have invested the proper amount of time to learn each one. What are you trying to say here?
Yes, How dare I make you save some cash? :)
I am guilty myself of owning quite a few libraries that I don't know very well. And to be fair, I did say that there are better libraries, but SO MUCH better that it is worth the extra cash?

Cheers!

Top Bottom