What's new

Knifonium VST

olvra

I’m on Cubase, how would I do that?
(workday is done so no DAW, from memory; sorry the lack of imgs this time)

Audio Connections - Control Room tab - On button - Set Device Ports

This will "steal" the outputs from the Outputs tab but that's no problema

KEM

Ludwig Göransson Fanboy
(workday is done so no DAW, from memory; sorry the lack of imgs this time)

Audio Connections - Control Room tab - On button - Set Device Ports

This will "steal" the outputs from the Outputs tab but that's no problema

So I just put the insert on the monitors in the Control Room?

Markus Kohlprath

So I just put the insert on the monitors in the Control Room?
Yes exactly. Couldn't reply earlier but this is what I would have told you. The Control Room in Cubase is great. It disconnects the monitoring from the stereo outs so you don't mess up with any special monitoring setups like sonarworks or forgeting to dial back mono monitoring when printing the final mix.

KEM

Ludwig Göransson Fanboy
Yes exactly. Couldn't reply earlier but this is what I would have told you. The Control Room in Cubase is great. It disconnects the monitoring from the stereo outs so you don't mess up with any special monitoring setups like sonarworks or forgeting to dial back mono monitoring when printing the final mix.

I’ll try to see if I can get it to work, I put it on the monitor channel but it didn’t seem to do anything

Markus Kohlprath

I’ll try to see if I can get it to work, I put it on the monitor channel but it didn’t seem to do anything
First you have to activate the control room of course. Press f4 go to cr and click activate. This deactivates the output of the stereo out channels. Then you can route the outputs of the control room to your audio interface. You can setup different outputs for different monitor situations if you need to do so.

Reactions: KEM

KEM

Ludwig Göransson Fanboy
First you have to activate the control room of course. Press f4 go to cr and click activate. This deactivates the output of the stereo out channels. Then you can route the outputs of the control room to your audio interface. You can setup different outputs for different monitor situations if you need to do so.

Ohhhh ok, I’ll give that a shot, I’ve never actually used the control room before, thanks!!

Top Bottom