What's new

Keepforest: Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale up to 70%

Now the prices are back to black friday amounts, they just hiked them up when they sent the 50% discount codes. Seriously not cool. Not buying from them again.

For me, the activate code was included in the receipt from Fastspring (highlighted in red color). It got it within seconds of finishing the purchase.
When I purchased Ferrum last month the License code was in the Fastspring email as you mention.

However my BF purchases (Risenge and Devastator) don't come with any License codes. Their email mentions that for Risenge I need to go to "My Purchases" in my KeepForest account to get the code but it is not there! No mention how I get the code for Devastor.

When I purchased Ferrum last month the License code was in the Fastspring email as you mention.

However my BF purchases (Risenge and Devastator) don't come with any License codes. Their email mentions that for Risenge I need to go to "My Purchases" in my KeepForest account to get the code but it is not there! No mention how I get the code for Devastor.

I think devastator doesn´t need a code?
I downloaded it and loaded with no problems from the files tab of kontakt.

Risenge´s code was there besides the download button in "my purchases"

I think devastator doesn´t need a code?
I downloaded it and loaded with no problems from the files tab of kontakt.

Risenge´s code was there besides the download button in "my purchases"
Got Risenge sorted. I contacted KeepForest and it turned out to be a system error on KeepForest's end. They got it sorted out. The licence code now appears in the "my purchases" section.

They never replied about my Devastator query so I assume it maybe doesn't need a code. Will try it out later today.

Got Risenge sorted. I contacted KeepForest and it turned out to be a system error on KeepForest's end. They got it sorted out. The licence code now appears in the "my purchases" section.

They never replied about my Devastator query so I assume it maybe doesn't need a code. Will try it out later today.

When did you contact them? I'm waiting since nearly three days for a reaction. This has unfortunately been the worst (not existing) communication with a sample developer for me so far. Hope they sort things out asap, before the sale ends.

When did you contact them? I'm waiting since nearly three days for a reaction. This has unfortunately been the worst (not existing) communication with a sample developer for me so far. Hope they sort things out asap, before the sale ends.
I contacted them 5 hours ago. They responded to my email within 10 minutes of my email. Sent the email to: [email protected]

I got an email back this morning to refund the difference for one of the products. Since I had checked and the coupon applied to both, I asked if the full difference could be refunded. I've now had an email to refund the difference for both libraries I bought.

I'm happy with the resolution. The sale seems to have been a bit of a mess, so I'm glad that support was willing and able to put things right.

I got an email back this morning to refund the difference for one of the products. Since I had checked and the coupon applied to both, I asked if the full difference could be refunded. I've now had an email to refund the difference for both libraries I bought.

I'm happy with the resolution. The sale seems to have been a bit of a mess, so I'm glad that support was willing and able to put things right.

Still no reply to my support ticket (after 4 days) or to my directly sent e-mail (after one and a half day). I will be patient and wait for an answer now. Not the best situation right now. But if they should come up with a fair offer, all will be fine by me. Let's see.

Wait, you got 50% retroactively applied to two products? I thought we could only pick one.

Still no reply to my support ticket (after 4 days) or to my directly sent e-mail (after one and a half day). I will be patient and wait for an answer now. Not the best situation right now. But if they should come up with a fair offer, all will be fine by me. Let's see.
We are overwhelmed, please try to contact us again. Thank you for understanding

Wait, you got 50% retroactively applied to two products? I thought we could only pick one.
Yeah, I had checked the evening the coupon came in and it applied to both libraries at checkout. Refund hasn't hit my account yet but I've had emails confirming the refund for both libraries. Refund has now hit my account, very appreciative of customer support handling my case.

Last edited:
Top Bottom