What's new

Keepforest : AizerX Trailer Toolkits - The Samplecast Big Review

Helpful review …. as usual ! :thumbsup:
Now curious after today's limited-time Evolution (Atlantica & Dragon) Promo (@ < $100). Apologies if this is inappropriate here. :unsure:

Almost 12GB content in these EV Libs vs ~6GB in AIZER X Toolkits. Also, no AIZER X Engine, but wondering about actual content.
Is there substantial overlap, or none at all ?

Last edited:
Now curious after today's limited-time Evolution (Atlantica & Dragon) Promo (@ < $100). Apologies if this is inappropriate here. :unsure:

Almost 12GB content in these EV Libs vs ~6GB in AIZER X Toolkits. Also, no AIZER X Engine, but wondering about actual content.

Disappointed to hear nothing on this ! EV Promo is only 48hrs and seems a solid addition.

For my personal use, I think I would go with the Evolution products. I'm more of a fan of dragging sounds into a DAW and tweaking them manually. The engine of AizerX does a lot of processing and timing for you, but it is yet another engine to learn so it depends if you have the time for that.

As regards the sounds, I think the product demos do a good job of explaining those. I am not familiar enough with each and every sound to tell you if there's "substantial" overlap, but I would point out that AizerX and Evolution libraries all have a very modern and processed feel. Of course, there are impacts, whooshes, hits etc in all of these libraries so it really depends on how much money you want to spend.

For my personal use, I think I would go with the Evolution products. I'm more of a fan of dragging sounds into a DAW and tweaking them manually. The engine of AizerX does a lot of processing and timing for you, but it is yet another engine to learn so it depends if you have the time for that.

As regards the sounds, I think the product demos do a good job of explaining those. I am not familiar enough with each and every sound to tell you if there's "substantial" overlap, but I would point out that AizerX and Evolution libraries all have a very modern and processed feel. Of course, there are impacts, whooshes, hits etc in all of these libraries so it really depends on how much money you want to spend.

Thank-you for detailed Reply which addresses my concerns clearly. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom