What's new

Keep getting logged out?

Yes, I have the same issue. I also posted about this, and even contacted forum support.

Here is a link to my post about this issue : (Broken Link Removed)

I started experiencing this issue yesterday, several times, then again today. Quite annoying. Hopefully they can fix whatever is causing this.

Happening to me, also. Not just getting logged out, but getting the message that VI-C cannot contact my email. I have to re-sign in and confirm my account from the email link,

Happening to me, also. Not just getting logged out, but getting the message that VI-C cannot contact my email. I have to re-sign in and confirm my account from the email link,

Yes, getting that message as well.

I was told by support it could be related to Google accounts, I have a Gmail based email account, is yours a Gmail account as well ?

I just got this error message again a few minutes ago (Gmail account). [Edit: But my Gmail account seems to be working fine, as I've been able to respond to the re-sent verification email without difficulty.]

Gmail has been down. It’s fixed now for some. Hopefully yours will be working soon.
Best, Jim

I knew there was a big outage a few days ago, but I thought that had all been resolved. I've not had any issues with my Gmail account, either just using it as email or with any otehr site. Just here.

Strange :whistling:

I knew there was a big outage a few days ago, but I thought that had all been resolved. I've not had any issues with my Gmail account, either just using it as email or with any otehr site. Just here.

Strange :whistling:

Yes, I'm only having issues on this forum. No other issues related to my Gmail account.

Hi all,

Sorry you are experiencing this, I'm looking into it. So far it seems to resolve itself by logging out and relogging?

Yesterday morning, as some said, Google and YouTube went down, along with Google Docs (Russians cleaning up?). My accounts all showed like they didn't even exist.

google.jpg

It was a moment of holy freakout. Searching around I found instructions (although it would have resolved itself). These instructions were about recovering my account, including resetting password. It's possible the same loop is still operating with Gmail accounts and this forum. Not sure yet.

Digging deeper over the next 24 hours (I need to contact our hosting).

NOTE: if you receive emails from the forum and they land in your spam folder, or if you mark them as spam instead of setting up the way you want to receive notifications in your account settings, it also makes the forum be labeled as spammer. SO make sure you take that extra step to adjust your settings to avoid this.

Not saying it has anything to do with the problem but I want to cover all angles right now, just in case. :)

Hope this issue will resolve itself, or that I'll find the problem soon.

Regards,

Andre

NOTE THAT GMAIL IS STILL HAVING ISSUES. MANY OTHER FORUMS HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOU ARE ALL REPORTING.

It may be annoying (yes it is!), but there is nothing I can do on my end but wait for them to fix their authentication systems. I suspect foul play, but we won't know until they decide to tell the world.

In the meantime, please us the methods you have found to work, which was to logout, clear cache, re-login, etc.

Hope this helps,

Andre

2df0ddb83c2365708a6006b60d4aed8e.png

Top Bottom