What's new

Just when I thought I was done with Reason....

....It pulls me back in.
To lure us into their traps we necessarily need good bait, so I think we will see a whole bunch of VST scrolls that will make our mouths water.
They must have pure wonders in the boxes to dare to take the risk of changing trade policy.

I tell myself that I did well to take Reason Intro before it disappears, it saves me from taking a subscription or having to pay dearly for the full version.
I can now buy just the instruments I'm interested in, but how long will Reson Intro support last?

Looks like something I'm interested in. Probably not paying 100 bucks for it and I don't have reason. This thing come as a vst I can use in another daw?

I have Kontour which looks like it can do the majority of what this thing can do but the modular layout of Algo is appealing and looks easy to work with.

Looks like something I'm interested in. Probably not paying 100 bucks for it and I don't have reason. This thing come as a vst I can use in another daw?

I have Kontour which looks like it can do the majority of what this thing can do but the modular layout of Algo is appealing and looks easy to work with.
The beauty of Reason and why I haven't been able to let go of it is that it offers ease of use while at the same time being very in depth. The routing options are amazing and if you flip the plugin over you'll have a ton of CV inputs usually to work with as well. So the routing possibilities become endless. Algo looks to be no exception.

I use to recommend Reason highly for years now I don't recommend getting it. The full version is expensive and they will no longer have sales as they have given way to a subscription model that no matter what anybody says to me, does take priority for them.

I’m pulled in and out of reason on a daily basis...
I was told in high school that this wasn't an effective method.

To lure us into their traps we necessarily need good bait, so I think we will see a whole bunch of VST scrolls that will make our mouths water.
They must have pure wonders in the boxes to dare to take the risk of changing trade policy.

I tell myself that I did well to take Reason Intro before it disappears, it saves me from taking a subscription or having to pay dearly for the full version.
I can now buy just the instruments I'm interested in, but how long will Reson Intro support last?
If you mean getting some help from Reason Support that ship has sailed. They only offer 12 months since the date of sale now and I'm learning the hard way that is retroactive. I've sent 2 support tickets that have gone unanswered and since my question was "is my support still valid?" the lack of response gave me my answer.

The 12 months thing changed years ago, according to archive.org sleuthing. IDK what to say there but it’s not new.

Where have you seen it said that they will no longer do sales? I haven’t heard that and I’m skeptical, considering that ComposerCloud hasn’t stopped EastWest from doing sales, etc.

The 12 months thing changed years ago, according to archive.org sleuthing. IDK what to say there but it’s not new.

Where have you seen it said that they will no longer do sales? I haven’t heard that and I’m skeptical, considering that ComposerCloud hasn’t stopped EastWest from doing sales, etc.
Don't mind me. I'm a butt hurt pessimist at the moment when it comes to Reason. So pissed at the subscription thing.

I'll be my normal jolly self soon though. In case you were worried.

Top Bottom