What's new

Just released my first soundtrack, tell me what you think!

soundsbyjohan

Hey all!

I just released my first game soundtrack to the public. It's for a game called "Dude, Stop", a puzzle game where you're supposed to do everything wrong while anoying the VO ranting about how bad you are. It was a fun challenge to write quirky and funny music that wasn't too intrusive for the player.

Software used : Mostly EastWest Symphonic Orchestra, EZ Drummer, guitar and bass.

Tell me what you think, and thank you for listening!

Interesting, they're all very different in timbre and feel, I like it. Very versatile. You can't stop me was probably my favorite. Just one thing on that one, the string pizz. seemed like it couldn't quite decide whether to swing or play it straight. I wanted them to lean into the swing just a bit more :) Anyway, nice work & congratulations! I hope I can write a game soundtrack someday too.

Thank you for the kind words! I see what you mean with the strings. This particular track is played during a build up where it ends up in chaos and the narrator freaking out so I think it adds a bit to that feeling, hopefully... Keep at it and you'll have a soundtrack out there soon, don't give up! :)

Top Bottom