What's new

[July 19] Free Webinar about Counterpoint

Blackster

Hi guys,

recently I came across a poll on the Facebook group "Music Theory". The question was "What is the subject you don't know enough about" (or something very similar). Many members voted for Counterpart.

For that reason, I'll give a free webinar about the "MITA Application of Counterpart" on Friday, 19th of July at 7 pm CEST.

Here are some things I'll be covering:
  • ... why the Overtone Series is important for line writing
  • ... how to enhance the Diatonic world with interval fairy dust
  • ... how to write more fluently and freely
  • ... how to boost your creativity
  • ... how to destroy writer's block
  • ... many musical examples and demonstration

Even if you cannot attend the live webinar, I'll make the replay available to all registrants via email for 5 days.

(broken link removed) I hope to see many of you there! :)

Hi guys,

recently I came across a poll on the Facebook group "Music Theory". The question was "What is the subject you don't know enough about" (or something very similar). Many members voted for Counterpart.

For that reason, I'll give a free webinar about the "MITA Application of Counterpart" on Friday, 19th of July at 7 pm CEST.

Here are some things I'll be covering:
  • ... why the Overtone Series is important for line writing
  • ... how to enhance the Diatonic world with interval fairy dust
  • ... how to write more fluently and freely
  • ... how to boost your creativity
  • ... how to destroy writer's block
  • ... many musical examples and demonstration

Even if you cannot attend the live webinar, I'll make the replay available to all registrants via email for 5 days.

(broken link removed) I hope to see many of you there! :)
Do we need to register expressly for the webinar? If we’re already on the MITA mail list will that cover it? Very interested but time zones usually make it difficult for me so probably won’t watch live.

Do we need to register expressly for the webinar? If we’re already on the MITA mail list will that cover it? Very interested but time zones usually make it difficult for me so probably won’t watch live.

Good point.

Getting the "MITA Magazine" does not register automatically for the webinar so, registration for that has to be done separately. I haven't even mentioned that on the MITA Magazine but will do during next week.

Zoom only gives me a limited number of attendees so it's good to register, even if you cannot attend it live but only want to watch the replay.

Good point.

Getting the "MITA Magazine" does not register automatically for the webinar so, registration for that has to be done separately. I haven't even mentioned that on the MITA Magazine but will do during next week.

Zoom only gives me a limited number of attendees so it's good to register, even if you cannot attend it live but only want to watch the replay.
Cheers. I will register.

WOW, we almost hit the limit of registrations that Zoom allows us!! :) ... however, there are still 7 places available! :D ...

If you wanna benefit from the webinar, please sign up RIGHT NOW!! See you all in 1,5 hours from now on!

This is so goddamn interesting and useful that I'm extremely grateful for the possibility to watch it later. I'm currently semi-watching it in a cabin in the middle of the forest with limited internet access and overhyped kids, and would probably burst into tears if I didn't know there is an opportunity to watch it later. Thank you in advance, for what I've seen I really like the approach and the very "humane" way to talk about things instead drowning people on self-pompous academic stiffness. :)

Thanks a lot, Henu!! ... I'm already converting the video and will polish the audio a bit in a few minutes! :D

I hope you put it up on YouTube or something..

Well, it won't be publicly available but only via a personal link to everybody who signed up in the first place. However, I'll eventually put it online inside the membership so that all members participate from that.

But I'll do more of these. You might want to hop on the (broken link removed) to not miss any announcement! :) ...

Since I got asked this question a few times by now I want to answer this in public. For everybody who missed to register, please send me your email address via the contact form on our website and I'll reply to your request with the link to the replay.

The replay will stay available until Friday, 26th of July. I hope that helps! :)
Please provide a link to the contact form?

Nope. Link doesn't work for me - perhaps someone else can check.
The link points me to about:blank.

Is this URL below where interested parties should be going?

Top Bottom