What's new

Joshua Bell *Essential* ????

Haha. I hear you. I'm trying to juggle a few sales and new libraries. I think the JB essential looks really good. I can upgrade, sell, etc. Really appreciate the companies way of doing business.

Just note that if you want to keep the version of JB Essential it is an extra $10 I believe. So you can upgrade for $90 and lose Essential or $100 and keep them both.

Is anyone from Embertone going to hire me for customer support? :emoji_grin:

Haha. I hear you. I'm trying to juggle a few sales and new libraries. I think the JB essential looks really good. I can upgrade, sell, etc. Really appreciate the companies way of doing business.

Just note that if you want to keep the version of JB Essential it is an extra $10 I believe. So you can upgrade for $90 and lose Essential or $100 and keep them both.

Is anyone from Embertone going to hire me for customer support? :emoji_grin:
As long as you're working as support.. LOL. Is this price valid to after the sale too? That's the only thing I am confused about...$90 for the swap any time, or just until the 6th? And worth the extra $10, have both then sell the Essentials :)

And worth the extra $10, have both then sell the Essentials :)

My guess is that this isn't allowed - just like you can't buy Komplete 12, upgrade to K12U, then sell your K12 license. The upgrade license requires the "base" license.

OTOH, if that's the case, I'm not sure I actually see any benefit to having the option to keep both licenses.

the upgrade can happen at any time, email us!

The upgrade will be the difference in MSRP, clean and simple (regardless of how much you bought it for). So for now it’ll be $100!

It's another mistake. The Essential comes in just under 5GB

-A

Anytime. The post for $90 appears later.

We decided to bump the price down on the upgrade as an incentive— $90 to upgrade while swapping licenses, $100 if you want to keep both.

We’re not trying to screw anyone. We didn’t expect people would want to upgrade so quickly after buying the Essential.

Alex

Speaking of spectacular, does anyone know of an actual recording of the Rachmaninoff prelude arranged for violin?

I can only find a recording for cello (and of course piano).

This really is a stunning demo.

That's the most expensive $59 I've ever seen someone spend. I spent at least $500 of time keeping up with your questions about this cheap library lol.

You've literally exhausted every avenue of this library yeah? Haha. Damn.
Ha...I've bought cheap before and never used it because it wasn't what I expected...but there were a few unanswered questions about this that weren't clear, especially since I do intend on upgrading down the line, I wanted to be thorough.. LOL ...and wanted to make sure this was useable for now. Also because once Friday comes and goes, it's back to $99, and at that point I'd just go for the full version. :)

Speaking of spectacular, does anyone know of an actual recording of the Rachmaninoff prelude arranged for violin?

I can only find a recording for cello (and of course piano).

This really is a stunning demo.

Thanks for saying that! I love the Rach preludes, and this one screamed to be arranged for violin. I didn't realize (but not surprised) that it has been done for cello already!

-Alex

Thanks for saying that! I love the Rach preludes, and this one screamed to be arranged for violin. I didn't realize (but not surprised) that it has been done for cello already!

-Alex

Well, it was a brilliant idea to orchestrate it for the violin, and it would also have instantly sold me on the JB Essential (if I hadn’t instantly bought the full version within minutes of its release). I’m really quite enthralled with the piece, and whole musical space it suggests.

(Are you sure this is op 32 no 5 though?)

Top Bottom