Joshua Bell *Essential* ????

ohernie

Just came across this at the Audioplugin Deals site. Can't find any info, wondering what they stripped it down to Anybody know anything about it?

Bizarre that I would find it just as the were releasing their own violin.

OT: It looks like Realitone pulled out of their shop, at least for the time being. Damn!

Fleer

Feeding the Trolls
Joshua Bell is the most natural as well as virtuoso violin in my (Mac)book, surpassing Emotional Violin, EW Hollywood Solo Violin and other usual suspects. Compared to the newer Taylor violin by Cinesamples, I still wholeheartedly prefer Embertone’s Joshua Bell. It’s a treat to play, almost like playing the actual instrument (only better as I’m a flautist).

Sears Poncho

OK, I tried to order it. It's giving me some weird link to Mountain Dulcimer. Already paid for the violin. Ummmmm, so far not that impressed. :)

Sears Poncho

OK, I tried to order it. It's giving me some weird link to Mountain Dulcimer. Already paid for the violin. Ummmmm, so far not that impressed. :)
I have no clue as to how to download this. I have been downloading software for years and years. Link is nonsensical. People might wanna wait on this, cause....damn....

Sears Poncho

Well that was certainly anticlimactic. Have a ticket in with Embertone, asking why I didn't get the f#*$&% software. Great Googly Moogly!

jneebz

Well that was certainly anticlimactic. Have a ticket in with Embertone, asking why I didn't get the f#*$&% software. Great Googly Moogly!
I think you're victim of a website blunder by APD. "Joshua Bell Essential" isn't even a product on Embertone's website...probably an upcoming release. Bummer it allowed you to pay though...I'm sure it will work out with Embertone, solid developer.

Sears Poncho

I think you're victim of a website blunder by APD. "Joshua Bell Essential" isn't even a product on Embertone's website...probably an upcoming release. Bummer it allowed you to pay though...I'm sure it will work out with Embertone, solid developer.
Yup, it would appear that way... unless they have decided that I have enough string libraries and are forcing me to get the Mountain Dulcimer. ")

Audio Plugin shows it in my box. First time ordering with them. I've gotta hunch it's the last time as well...

Drundfunk

Would be interesting to know if there is a crossgrade to the full version. Got some APD store credit left, so with a good price on the full version on Black Friday this could become a bargain for me.

Satorious

I bought it. It's since been refunded :sad:
How long did the refund take? I find myself with no code to put in to the Embertones site (have contacted APD). I also got the Mountain Dulcimer at the reduced price, I'm hoping the will at least honour that being as they are messing me around now!

Sears Poncho

How long did the refund take? I
Got mine last nite around midnite. I wrote to Embertone and APD, APD responded quickly and apologized for the "confusion". Embertone hasn't responded.

LOL, looks like APD's got somd 'splainin' to do ...
IMO, Embertone does too. Someone at APD messed up, OK. THey put something on the interwebz that wasn't ready for prime time, alright. But... this was my first attempt at purchasing an Embertone product. Bad way to start out. A lot of us are very loyal to companies, the good folks at Spitfire and Heavyocity know that I'm putting their kids through college. :)

I don't want discounts/free stuff, none of that. I want a good relationship with companies whose libraries I purchase. And even though it's assumedly not Embertone's fault, I suggest they do damage control and send out emails along the line of "Hey man, sorry about the product you legally purchased and have documentation for but aren't getting.".... 'cause the good folks at Spitfire, Heavyocity and others are like "Hell yeah bro, give us that sweet sweet money posthaste, here's your stuff!"