What's new

James Bond Style Brass

Przemek K.

Nice! Not sure I could pull this off but I've been looking to replace Session Horns Pro and considered Mojo2. Among other things, SHP doesn't scream; at least I can't get those sounds out of it. I need to take another look Mojo2.

I've since added to my brass & winds via Spitfire Studio but that obviously didn't address saxes.
Glad you like it. Mojo 2 is great. However having at least a 2nd brasslibrary which covers this type of articulations would be necessary imo.
If I'd have to do a mockup without being restrained to one library Id definitely would use in addition to Mojo 2, Broadway Big Band (or Broadway Lites in my case ) and Chris Hein Horns Pro to add some bite and additional flavour so to speak. Or Sample Modeling. I believe these would sound great together.

BezO

The Artisan
Glad you like it. Mojo 2 is great. However having at least a 2nd brasslibrary which covers this type of articulations would be necessary imo.
If I'd have to do a mockup without being restrained to one library Id definitely would use in addition to Mojo 2, Broadway Big Band (or Broadway Lites in my case ) and Chris Hein Horns Pro to add some bite and additional flavour so to speak. Or Sample Modeling. I believe these would sound great together.
Chris Hein Horns Pro was on my wish list (kinda still is) for this reason. If they get around to making it NKS compatible, which they said they were working on, I'll get it. CH has the exact sound I'm looking for, with a few instruments other libraries don't have.

Ideally, SHP for the smoother stuff (I really like it for that), CHP for the scream, and SStB for additional flavor and to fill in some blanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom