What's new

J Jay Berthume 21st Century part writing Update

Ah so that's why I couldn't find any reviews. I thought the pre-order was for an advanced copy.

I was hoping to see some reviews to decide if I should get it. I did the ScoreClub ECF course on four part writing but I had trouble with it so I thought maybe this book would give me a second exposure to it and help reinforce the concepts.

It got released. Anyone having trouble with the download? All I got is a .png of the cover. Maybe I check again with another browser.

It got released. Anyone having trouble with the download? All I got is a .png of the cover. Maybe I check again with another browser.
I only got the png file as well. I sent an email to JJay. I think he enabled the coupon code for the wrong item. It should have been on the $20 purchase rather than the $25 purchase.

Same here, maybe we need to wait a bit longer, he did mention that the release was going to be at 10pm, I assume his time zone... I am sure the book will appear in a few hours ;)

Cheers, Max T.

I only got the png file as well. I sent an email to JJay. I think he enabled the coupon code for the wrong item. It should have been on the $20 purchase rather than the $25 purchase.
Yes, the other release has two files as it says on the page which I suspect to be the png + the book.

just adding to the list, got the cover, sent him an email - I'm sure we'll hear from him when he wakes up from his well deserved nap!

I'm actually quite amazed by the lack of response. I sent him an email 24 hours ago. He has had his sleep, woken up, had dinner and there is still no response here, via email or via YouTube. I sure hope that the book front cover was not just released to meet a deadline.

I also emailed him over a day ago and no answer... Uhmmmmm...

He is probably taking a 'sabatical' long nap ;)

I too am disappointed, I expected him to respond, either to individuals or to all of us, by now. I am starting to worry that he has run off with our money - which would be really disappointing since he couldn't have made that much on pre-sales<G>!

Top Bottom