What's new

Izotope Ozone 8 Standard & Neutron 2 Standard 80% Off

MarcusD

Check your email from Plugin-boutique. Just got codes for 80% off. Have to purchase them individually but it comes to £44 each.

Bargin!

HM_Music

coupon will disappear after 20h, 50$ for this i think maximal and better deal.
advanced best if u dont have another plugin for mixing individual instruments and u need individual plugin like ozone eq. But i not seen that anvanced have deal more than 50%

axb312

coupon will disappear after 20h, 50$ for this i think maximal and better deal.
advanced best if u dont have another plugin for mixing individual instruments and u need individual plugin like ozone eq. But i not seen that anvanced have deal more than 50%
Advanced also has the tone shaper, vintage EQ and vintage compressor. Any thoughts on these?

HM_Music

Advanced also has the tone shaper, vintage EQ and vintage compressor. Any thoughts on these?
Ofc advanced better than standart) and have more different additions) I just say what price advanced
five times more. i bue standatr +-month ago for 100$ and its be good deal for me then. if you need individual plugin and addition plugin like vintage eq for 200$, take it.
I use ozone for limiting, and sometimes add imager, saturation on master, for mixing i use else product like pro-q, slate digita, kush audio

OP
MarcusD

MarcusD

Be interesting if there was a discount upgrade for advanced which pops up in a sale. But still £44 for £200 + software is a no brainer and gets you on the izotope ladder for cheap.

husselblum

It's a bit weird: Got coupons yesterday and they are not working: "This coupon code is not available anymore or not applicable for your order. Please provide another one.", either for the Elements Suite or Neutron/Ozone. Though in the mail it says it's valid until "Thursday 22nd Nov at 23:59 GMT".

husselblum

Seems it was a mix up, just got this mail:

"Dear Customer,

Last night you would have received an email from Plugin Boutique containing two coupon codes with an 80% saving on iZotope Ozone 8 STD or Neutron 2 STD if you own iZotope Elements Suite. I'm afraid the discount on these two coupons was incorrect, and the deal is no longer valid.

The correct discount for anybody wanting to purchase iZotope Ozone 8 STD or Neutron 2 STD from Plugin Boutique this week is 60% off.

Please accept our apologies for the mix-up and any confusion this may have caused."

josephspirits

Yeah I was very excited about this until Plugin Boutique sent out this email this morning:

Dear Customer,
Last night you would have received an email from Plugin Boutique containing two coupon codes with an 80% saving on iZotope Ozone 8 STD or Neutron 2 STD if you own iZotope Elements Suite. I'm afraid the discount on these two coupons was incorrect, and the deal is no longer valid.
The correct discount for anybody wanting to purchase iZotope Ozone 8 STD or Neutron 2 STD from Plugin Boutique this week is 60% off.
Please accept our apologies for the mix-up and any confusion this may have caused. A fresh pair of coupons is displayed in the email below.

Yours sincerely,

The Plugin Boutique team
Maybe we'll get another email from them saying that this email was also not "sincere" either? They have this upgrade for $99 instead of $50 all the time, I've just been hoping for a better deal like the one they sent out. Bummer.

OP
MarcusD

MarcusD

Haha! Just got the email too. I guess that'll be their black Friday deal then. Pretty funny the 80% codes worked for me last night!

TheSigillite

on iZotope site is even better deal https://www.izotope.com/en/store/deals.html?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ACS&&utm_campaign=2018.11+Black+Friday&utm_content=All
70%off
but best is on jjr right now $126.65

Mix & Master Bundle
Best in class mixing & mastering

$149 USD
(Reg. $498)
BUY NOW
  • Ozone 8 Standard
  • Neutron 2 Standard
  • Visual Mixer
Jjr shows $149.00 for me right now, is there any code to enter to get it to $126.65?

Edit: nevermind... it's an auto discount when added to the cart. Thanks!

thov72

Senior Membr
Haha! Just got the email too. I guess that'll be their black Friday deal then. Pretty funny the 80% codes worked for me last night!
Lucky you. Just wrote them an email where my 80% code is. Then read the rest of the tread :faint:

Top Bottom