What's new

I've just purchased Soundtoys 5...

pfmusic

Hello,

I've just purchased Soundtoys 5 at a great price.

Would love to hear your favourite plug-ins/presets from this bundle?

I got Little Plate for free last year and love it, so decided to go for the bundle.

Cheers
Patrick :)

Decapitator for drums and Little Echo Boy and Echoboy for anything. Yes, Little Plate was free and that's great too. You can't really go wrong with any of it actually.

Thanks for your thoughts. Looking forward to exploring all the plug-ins.

Cheers :)

The best plug-in suite out there. I’ve probably used Echoboy on every single track I’ve written. Be sure to play around with the STYLE EDIT, that’s where things can get creative. Opening the lower panel.

Love Soundtoys also. I'd had several individual plugs (free) but you gotta have all of them. Make sure to play with the effects rack! I use echo boy and little micro shift *all* the time

The best plug-in suite out there. I’ve probably used Echoboy on every single track I’ve written. Be sure to play around with the STYLE EDIT, that’s where things can get creative. Opening the lower panel.

Thanks Ryan, will explore the Style edit part. Thanks for sharing :)

Love Soundtoys also. I'd had several individual plugs (free) but you gotta have all of them. Make sure to play with the effects rack! I use echo boy and little micro shift *all* the time
Thanks Jonny, been watching some reviews on Youtube and decided to go for it. Great price for the bundle. Cheers

Thanks Jonny, been watching some reviews on Youtube and decided to go for it. Great price for the bundle. Cheers

There are cool and interesting presets in the effects rack that are a fun point of departure (or useable). It's cool that you can build a rack of effects and then wet/dry blend whole rack (w/out using an aux return).

I've been able to really fill up my plugin folder with a lot of cool stuff this year, but Soundtoys really stands out. Very powerful and very musical

I use Decapitator and Echoboy all the time. Also love the tremolator.
SieQ = Nice.
LittlePlate = Cool for sound design.
I haven't really taken the time to learn the rest, but FilterFreak and Crystallizer seems cool aswell.

I use Decapitator and Echoboy all the time. Also love the tremolator.
SieQ = Nice.
LittlePlate = Cool for sound design.
I haven't really taken the time to learn the rest, but FilterFreak and Crystallizer seems cool aswell.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Little radiator. Usually on short strings or aggressive perc. I wish I didn’t love echoboy. But it’s amazing.

I've been playing around with Soundtoys 5 tonight and I'm really impressed with the sounds they create.

Just scratched the surface of what they can bring to my music. :)

Welcome to the club.

Use them in every single track and Echoboy is my delay of choice.

It can do much more though - used as saturation etc if one so desired.

Be prepared to lose hours now though...there’s so much you can do with the suite!

Welcome to the club.

Use them in every single track and Echoboy is my delay of choice.

It can do much more though - used as saturation etc if one so desired.

Be prepared to lose hours now though...there’s so much you can do with the suite!

I've been experimenting with Soundtoys over the last few and I'm well impressed with the effects.

Lost so many hours.

So much to explore :)

Just picked up Soundtoys 5 during the killer Easter sale (seems like it really paid to jump on the Little Plate train last year, too!) and I have to say I'm blown away. I'd been on the fence with an Eventide H9 lately but ST5 has stopped my H9 jones dead in its tracks for now. Makes sense there is overlap in developers between Eventide and ST because they're both the best sounding FX going. ST5 is going to offer months if not years of awe and exploration, I'm sure. Sale ends tomorrow, by the by.

Little Plate - Best Plate Reverb out there, saying allot with how good UAD, Waves, etc are

Echoboy (jr) - Best Delay out there IMO, and there allot to choose from. Very musical.

Sie-q - Smooth, Warm, 3D EQ cuts are rather good.

Decapitator - Fantastic Saturation, 5 flavors

Devil Loc - Add to still digital drums for grit.

Radiator - Very nice vintage, grit Altec Tube vibe

Crystalizer - Great for sound design

Phase Mistress - Classy, warm musical Phaser, no cheese here

Do not forget to utilize the Sound rack feature for stacking effects/sound design. You can download free ST5 rack presets here:
https://www.soundtoys.com/outer-limits/

Do not forget to utilize the Sound rack feature for stacking effects/sound design. You can download free ST5 rack presets here:
https://www.soundtoys.com/outer-limits/

Agreed on all of that, synthpunk. I’m noticing it’s equally good for everyday use, special mix sweetening, and really unique sound design. It’ll end up my Swiss Army knife. And cheers for the link to the presets! Can’t wait to play.

Top Bottom