What's new

Its only a Memory /epic-romantic-emotional-piano

Very nice. I thought it was going to be just piano, but it's a tasteful orchestral arrangement.
The only constructive feedback I have is that the ending is a bit sudden. I don't think the piece really has harmonic and melodic closure, it hangs at bit at the end.

edit: listened to it some more, and I have to say the production quality is great. You must have much better skills with mixing reverb than I have.

Very nice. I thought it was going to be just piano, but it's a tasteful orchestral arrangement.
The only constructive feedback I have is that the ending is a bit sudden. I don't think the piece really has harmonic and melodic closure, it hangs at bit at the end.

edit: listened to it some more, and I have to say the production quality is great. You must have much better skills with mixing reverb than I have.

Thanks for your feedback! Yes i have some difficulties with "longer" pieces, i should learn how to focus more on a particular melody and how to expand it and make more variations. Im on it :)

Top Bottom