What's new

Is Ve Pro working for peeps?

drasticmeasures

Hi everyone. I haven't used VE Pro since 2011 or so. I was working with it for a while, but couldn't find an advantage for using it - At the time, I found it slammed the DAW's CPU as much as if I just loaded the instrument directly.

Do you guys find that issue to be addressed? RAM is obviously not a problem, but I'd like to take stress off of the main DAW CPU if possible...

Yes, less slammed DAW here because of it. I'm a Mac/Logic User and find that it allows me to load bigger templates, more efficiently uses the multi processors, etc.

I'm using a mid 2010 Mac (cheese grater), 12-Core, 64g RAM, SSDs fyi.

Never had any cpu increases on any version of VEPro. What DAW are you running?

Hey Nathan, I went to check out your website but the site doesn't show up, is it under construction maybe?

Never had any cpu increases on any version of VEPro. What DAW are you running?

Hey Nathan, I went to check out your website but the site doesn't show up, is it under construction maybe?

I think it’s been under construction for 6 years now. Haha.

In the early version of VePro, I was definitely not getting a CPU advantage. I would have been using whatever fully tricked out Mac was available with Logic.

Now I’m on a loaded Vader Can with Cubase.

VEP has been improved quite a bit with respect to CPU usage and efficiency since 2011. Worth revisiting.

Top Bottom