What's new

Is there life after Keymap Pro?

Hey Bjoern, thank you so much for creating Endless Wav, it's a fantastic tool! If I could suggest one improvement, it would be this: When working with long samples, it would be useful to be able to only listen to the loop transition, so for example when I hit play it would start 1 or 2 seconds before the loop end marker. Ideally the length of this "pre-roll" would be user selectable. That way I wouldn't have to sit there and listen to the whole sample, when I'm only interested in hearing the loop point transition. When working with long samples as I often do, this would save me many hours, if not days!
Hi thesteelydane,
this suggestion came by mail a couple of times, but until now I always lacked a little time to implement it. Today I tried to implement this function. You can now activate the function in the settings. Currently only for the Mac version for now. Are you by chance a Mac user? Please download version 1.8.39b3 from my homepage. If it would be possible, I would appreciate a short feedback if the function works as desired.
Many greetings
Björn

Hi thesteelydane,
this suggestion came by mail a couple of times, but until now I always lacked a little time to implement it. Today I tried to implement this function. You can now activate the function in the settings. Currently only for the Mac version for now. Are you by chance a Mac user? Please download version 1.8.39b3 from my homepage. If it would be possible, I would appreciate a short feedback if the function works as desired.
Many greetings
Björn
Thank you so much. Luckily I am a Mac user, so I'll give it a go now!

Update: Working well here, thank you so much! I'd like to donate a bit of money for this excellent piece of software and your quick response, but I can't find a donate button on your website...

Last edited:
There is a small software "Bjoerns Sample Mapper" on my website. It works with simple instruments and tries to import the mapping from EXS24 files. I use the software myself for this task, so it may be worth a try. It may not be compatible with every file. There is professional sample converter software for this, such as a translator from Chickensys or something. But reading a simple mapping with WAV files into SFZ format occasionally, it should work for that. Simply drag the exs24 / sampler instrument into the software window...
Bjoern, feel free to post about this (and Endless Wav, if that is a separate product?) in our Commercial Announcements section (or maybe in one of the sampler forums or wherever), even if it was released long ago. Continue answering questions in this thread, too, of course, but a product(s) like this would be of use to a lot of people, so it would be great for it to have its own thread as well, so that people will notice it more.

If you post in Commercial Announcements, use Tier 1, not Tier 2. (Shhh! ;) )

Top Bottom