What's new

Introduction - Hello!

Anthony J.

Anthony Janssens
Hi All! :emoji_raised_back_of_hand:

By means of introduction, my name is Anthony Janssens, 26 years old, and I live in Perth, Western Australia.

I've been a self-taught guitarist since I was 12 years old, taking in interest in many genres such as Rock, Pop and Ambient, Electronic and Drum & Bass. I learnt all this mostly by ear.

In the last year I've formed a major passion for Classical, and Orchestral Music, and after switching from FL Studio to Cubase.. I'm currently learning to become a better composer myself, while watching and learning from successful composers and producers. At the same time, I've finally grown the kahunas to learn Music Theory. :emoji_sweat_smile:

I've seen and heard of many YouTubers talking about VI-Control, and how much of an awesome community it is for aspiring artists. So here I am!

FrontierSoundFX

Dan Warneke: Sound Designer & Audio Engineer
Hi All! :emoji_raised_back_of_hand:

By means of introduction, my name is Anthony Janssens, 26 years old, and I live in Perth, Western Australia.

I've been a self-taught guitarist since I was 12 years old, taking in interest in many genres such as Rock, Pop and Ambient, Electronic and Drum & Bass. I learnt all this mostly by ear.

In the last year I've formed a major passion for Classical, and Orchestral Music, and after switching from FL Studio to Cubase.. I'm currently learning to become a better composer myself, while watching and learning from successful composers and producers. At the same time, I've finally grown the kahunas to learn Music Theory. :emoji_sweat_smile:

I've seen and heard of many YouTubers talking about VI-Control, and how much of an awesome community it is for aspiring artists. So here I am!
Welcome to the group, Anthony. I've been around a couple of different forums, but this one is always incredibly active. I'm primarily a sound designer rather than a composer or musician. I dabble though, so the wealth of experience here is an invaluable resource.

MrLinssi

A glorified bedroom musician.
Welcome!...You're much like me...a self taught guitar player who finally grew some balls to learn music theory! (Well, I learned the VERY basics as a kid when I took piano lessons...but...that was like 15 years ago:grin:)

Top Bottom