What's new

Introducing Red Room Audio and the "Palette" Orchestral Series, plus a freebie!

Hi procreative. We don't have plans to use resellers right now but it's not out of the question down the road. We have already been approached by a few. The Symphonic Sketchpad intro price will be good through December 31st. Hope this helps! Now back to unborking our website...

Does your site offer the option to order VAT free for VAT registered EU customers as have had issues in past with US orders where it gets added automatically?

Also I think you have issues with your payment system anyway as its throwing up errors about "no payment providers for your state".

So maybe you should consider extending the intro until this is resolved?

OK all! After 48 hours of intense pain and suffering I believe our website woes are behind us. Now we could all use a stiff drink or seven. Thanks for all the kind words about the products, videos and demos.

@procreative - We don't have anything like that in place just yet but we'll look into it. We also may pick up UK distribution through Time + Space (they've invited us) as a solution.

OK all! After 48 hours of intense pain and suffering I believe our website woes are behind us. Now we could all use a stiff drink or seven. Thanks for all the kind words about the products, videos and demos.

@procreative - We don't have anything like that in place just yet but we'll look into it. We also may pick up UK distribution through Time + Space (they've invited us) as a solution.

So are your prices going to have VAT added on top for EU customers?

I have to ask as I am registered and I cannot claim it back if it is charged incorrectly (businesses in the EU with a VAT number dont get charged normally).

Palette sounds really great. Checking out the videos right now.
Props to EvilDragon for the awesome scripting.

Just wanted to let you know that the link to your website in your YouTube video description (in all Palette videos) is pointing to a non-working URL. It's because the exclamation mark "https://redroomaudio.com!" got included by YouTube into the URL. You can fix this by inserting a space behind the .com-address or by removing the exclamation mark.

Palette sounds really great. Checking out the videos right now.

Just wanted to let you know that the link to your website in your YouTube video description (in all Palette videos) is pointing to a non-working URL. It's because the exclamation mark "https://redroomaudio.com!" got included by YouTube into the URL. You can fix this by inserting a space behind the .com-address or by removing the exclamation mark.
Thanks, fixed!

I tried to buy Palette – Symphonic Sketchpad and, although a little green banner popped up telling me that it was successfully added to my cart, nothing actually appears in it. I tried this from both the homepage and on the specific product page using three different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, and IE). I also verified that I was not blocking any cookies by (temporarily) disabling uBlock. BTW, I live in the US.

I tried to buy Palette – Symphonic Sketchpad and, although a little green banner popped up telling me that it was successfully added to my cart, nothing actually appears in it. I tried this from both the homepage and on the specific product page using three different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, and IE). I also verified that I was not blocking any cookies by (temporarily) disabling uBlock. BTW, I live in the US.
Hey @Anthony please email [email protected] and we'll take care of this for you!

watched two videos now and didnt hear any close mic sadly. imho developers should maybe add audio files to the product site which contain/compare mic positions of the instruments.

It's a Christmas miracle! Our servers have been humming along for the last 48 hours without issue. Thanks for your patience while we sorted things out. I invite you once again to check out the Palette line and grab your free copy of "Snaps Claps Slaps Stomps & Shouts" at redroomaudio.com. There's an intro deal for the flagship library, "Symphonic Sketchpad," and a bundle scheme in place as well. I also wanted to share the "alternative score" version of the Palette trailer, composed by Lawson Madlener. It really hits the action and we loved it too much to keep to ourselves. Thanks Lawson!

It's a Christmas miracle! Our servers have been humming along for the last 48 hours without issue. Thanks for your patience while we sorted things out. I invite you once again to check out the Palette line and grab your free copy of "Snaps Claps Slaps Stomps & Shouts" at redroomaudio.com. There's an intro deal for the flagship library, "Symphonic Sketchpad," and a bundle scheme in place as well. I also wanted to share the "alternative score" version of the Palette trailer, composed by Lawson Madlener. It really hits the action and we loved it too much to keep to ourselves. Thanks Lawson!

There is definitely an issue now. Getting an unknown IP Address error message when trying to download the files from my purchase.

There is definitely an issue now. Getting an unknown IP Address error message when trying to download the files from my purchase.
Hmm, I'm not sure what "unkown IP address error" means but if you're still having problems please email us at [email protected] and we'll take care of you. That's much more direct than posting here!

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm not sure what "unkown IP address error" means but if you're still having problems please email us at [email protected] and we'll take care of you. That's much more direct than posting here!

Issue is on my end. I am out of town. Downloads worked fine from home. Had to go out of town and it is not working from my hotel, but does work when I connect with my iPhone. DNS cache issue at the hotel.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Michael

Top Bottom