What's new

INTRODUCING Albion NEO. The next chapter in our bestselling Albion series.

Another idea, I think they might be releasing 4 new albions, each based on a season, so this would be Albion: Winter (with the same mountain photographed every 3 months per new release). What articulations and ensembles that'd mean for each release, who's to know, but it'd be an interesting exercise.

Never mind brass or reeds but how about some iron!

Any old Albion Iron (Steptoe and Son Composer Toolkit)

steptoe-and-son-in-scrapyard-136398344369403901-150528122819.jpg

With added distressed Joanna from the Chas & Dave lock-in.

Chas+and+Dave.jpg

Free punnet of jellied eels for the first 100 orders.
Two punnets with further orders! :)

Sounds like it's albion two - just not sure how the fjords made any sense, lovely though they are.

Another idea, I think they might be releasing 4 new albions, each based on a season, so this would be Albion: Winter (with the same mountain photographed every 3 months per new release). What articulations and ensembles that'd mean for each release, who's to know, but it'd be an interesting exercise.

I can see some nice visuals on this.

But still not sure how Albion 2 would fit into this. It's imagery tended towards the pastoral. More of a spring or summer I would think.

I was in the sheep Heid today with some of the Spitfire crew and we all guiltily admitted that this was our fave so far... It's doing what we have been practising for so long now... But also v important part of the Albion story that needed addressing.

*** EDIT *** I'm as we speak writing the trailer music to the icy fjords and this stuff matches!!!

*** EDIT 2 *** yeah.... even the saxophones.

I was in the sheep Heid today with some of the Spitfire crew and we all guiltily admitted that this was our fave so far... It's doing what we have been practising for so long now... But also v important part of the Albion story that needed addressing.

*** EDIT *** I'm as we speak writing the trailer music to the icy fjords and this stuff matches!!!

*** EDIT 2 *** yeah.... even the saxophones.

Looking forward to being educated on how to express fjord-ness with saxophones. :)

Top Bottom