What's new

Insanity samples Neo Strings sale

InsanitySamples

It's hot off the presses! New release as of 3pm GMT today, with reviews on their way :) Also some additional contextual video demos from us giving even deeper dives into the best practices with the library all on route too.

Cheers,
Billy - Insanity Samples

OP
Simon Lee

Simon Lee

It's hot off the presses! New release as of 3pm GMT today, with reviews on their way :) Also some additional contextual video demos from us giving even deeper dives into the best practices with the library all on route too.

Cheers,
Billy - Insanity Samples
That nice to know there’s more videos and reviews coming. I particularly like the extended techniques as I don’t think I’ve heard these in other libraries, this alone is worth the intro price.

InsanitySamples

Thanks! The extended and textural techniques are definitely a USP of this library, and really was the initial genesis of the entire collection, setting the tone. New content will be dropping over the course of the launch, with plenty of real time in use action to dive deeper into the intricacies of the library.
Cheers,
Billy - Insanity Samples

OP
Simon Lee

Simon Lee

Thanks! The extended and textural techniques are definitely a USP of this library, and really was the initial genesis of the entire collection, setting the tone. New content will be dropping over the course of the launch, with plenty of real time in use action to dive deeper into the intricacies of the library.
Cheers,
Billy - Insanity Samples
It would nice to also hear what the players sound like with a few different reverbs.

InsanitySamples

Yeah absolutely, everything currently out there shows the library in a pretty much dry and raw setting and away from external plugins for transparency! But when we dive into the library as a writing tool, we'll make sure post processing is part of the process to showcase how the library reacts to the Polish of a final mix. 🎶
Cheers!
Billy - Insanity Samples

OP
Simon Lee

Simon Lee

Yeah absolutely, everything currently out there shows the library in a pretty much dry and raw setting and away from external plugins for transparency! But when we dive into the library as a writing tool, we'll make sure post processing is part of the process to showcase how the library reacts to the Polish of a final mix. 🎶
Cheers!
Billy - Insanity Samples
Brilliant thanks Billy

VVEremita

This is interesting to me. Even though I am well equipped when it comes to Solo Strings I really like the idea of having one instrument capable of legato with dynamic crossfades plus an array of modern articulations. Sometimes it seems to me it is "either / or" with most products.

I already have the Cello One and even though it remained plan B most of the time because I look for different stylistics, there is nothing to complain in terms of quality.

InsanitySamples

This is interesting to me. Even though I am well equipped when it comes to Solo Strings I really like the idea of having one instrument capable of legato with dynamic crossfades plus an array of modern articulations. Sometimes it seems to me it is "either / or" with most products.

I already have the Cello One and even though it remained plan B most of the time because I look for different stylistics, there is nothing to complain in terms of quality.
Yep, I'm an end user of many a library too and this entire concept was born out of the need for these extreme modern textures that exist on the edge of the instruments limitations. With the 'core' side of the instrument still existing in a character driven performer led way! Much like the Cello One :) Which by the way, has a fairly extensive (and free) update on the way.
Cheers,
Billy - Insanity Samples

InsanitySamples

Just a heads up there is now a new Contextual Demo. This time a Library Highlight: Expressive Longs. An inhouse favorite in this library. We take a closer look and listen to the delicate side to Neo Strings articulation set 'Expressive Vib'. A beautiful performance led articulation full of human expression, with a dynamic and vibrato arc performed live to give an instant live player feel.

SupremeFist

This library needs more press.
It does! I just got it and it is a steal at the intro price just for the expressive longs — they feel a bit like the glorious OACE waves but with soloists. A really nice, live & raw sound overall.

In potential future updates I would like to see numbers on the mic faders so I can more easily match levels between instruments, and an infinite bow option for the legato if possible would be really useful to have. (Rebowings always happen just when you don't want them!)

Top Bottom