What's new

Infinite Series (Aaron Venture) thread

I fear that the imprisonment in your homes is having a very very very bad effect on your brains.

Solitary at home for 2 years, a betrayal, then another 2 year solitary... Covid-19 is nothing by comparison. I lost my marbles well before. ha ha ha....... ha ha...... (starts sobbing).

StaffPad and Infinite are my cures. It's always darkest before the sunrise. ;)

The AV Infinite crowd has quickly become some of the funnier ones I’ve come to know around here. We should team up and organize group buys 😂

Solitary at home for 2 years, a betrayal, then another 2 year solitary... Covid-19 is nothing by comparison. I lost my marbles well before. ha ha ha....... ha ha...... (starts sobbing).

StaffPad and Infinite are my cures. It's always darkest before the sunrise. ;)

Oh, let me give you a big hug! :emoji_blush:

I really can't wait!!
But I am not sure about how it works: is it free for the owners of IB 1.3.1?
Are we going to receive a mail for the update or what?

Going to watch the latest episode of Better Call Saul. I'm thinking maybe AV resolved the legal issues by getting Saul Goodman on the case and now he's having to fend off a hostile takeover of Infinite by some bigwig from the methamphetamine industry.

Going to watch the latest episode of Better Call Saul. I'm thinking maybe AV resolved the legal issues by getting Saul Goodman on the case and now he's having to fend off a hostile takeover of Infinite by some bigwig from the methamphetamine industry.
...involving Mike and Nacho abducting some big music industry mobster honchos that were messing with AV in order to convince them to take their legal interests elsewhere.... ?

...involving Mike and Nacho abducting some big music industry mobster honchos that were messing with AV in order to convince them to take their legal interests elsewhere.... ?
Uh huh. And Fring setting up a basement software development studio and chaining programmers and musicians up in it until they produce crystal that's indistinguishable from the Infinite Series. It all gets pretty messy and bleak tbh.

Uh huh. And Fring setting up a basement software development studio and chaining programmers and musicians up in it until they produce crystal that's indistinguishable from the Infinite Series. It all gets pretty messy and bleak tbh.
Damn. So that’s what those German engineers were doing ALL ALONG! Damn! Hans Gruber type guys DID mess with IB. Oh man, it’s almost time for bed in my timezone and I can hardly get these images out of my head. Thanks again Decredis

I really can't wait!!
But I am not sure about how it works: is it free for the owners of IB 1.3.1?
Are we going to receive a mail for the update or what?

Others have answered this, but I'd like to put this into a market perspective. Having put so much behind other devs (half the market) and been abandoned by so many devs, I have to say that Aaron has been the best example of "doing it right" I've seen so far. My experience with sample companies has seen broken promises, marketing norms to downright ugly schemes, and a whole lot of "growing business pains". Many devs simply don't know how to run a company to please users, handing off product management to someone else, etc, etc, etc. Aaron doesn't just enjoy sampling, but composing. He is his product manager, and owns and cares about improving the product. The resulting benefits to users that stem from that fact are so ranging that it's hard for me to look at the rest of the market and find a dev that has the same values I have in sampling the orchestra.

His update philosophy is as impressive and long overdue as his instruments are.

Boys and girls, I think we should call it a day today. I very much doubt it is coming out today. But it has been fun, and thanks for the company during the day!
Doctor Emmet signing out. Time for bed here. It HAS been nice to hang around here with you all, thanks for great vibes today. For some of you: have fun with 1.4 and start making demos. I’ll be back soon. Take care all <3

Top Bottom