Infinite Series (Aaron Venture) thread

doctoremmet

Music Addict
Boys and girls, I think we should call it a day today. I very much doubt it is coming out today. But it has been fun, and thanks for the company during the day!
Doctor Emmet signing out. Time for bed here. It HAS been nice to hang around here with you all, thanks for great vibes today. For some of you: have fun with 1.4 and start making demos. I’ll be back soon. Take care all <3

decredis

I'm convinced enough that it will be out while it's technically March somewhere that I know this is going to be a night like when there's been an election or referendum and I can't quite be bothered to stay up but really want to know the result; so I'm going to sleep fitfully and check my phone every single one of the many times I wake up.

El Buhdai

I'm convinced enough that it will be out while it's technically March somewhere that I know this is going to be a night like when there's been an election or referendum and I can't quite be bothered to stay up but really want to know the result; so I'm going to sleep fitfully and check my phone every single one of the many times I wake up.
Aaron's procrasting until it's still March in only .01% of the world lol.

scoredfilms

In need of a mentor
Honestly, I don't care if it's tonight, tomorrow, or gets delayed another month cause Aaron finds a bug (I'd blame N.I. before him likely anyway). As long as it comes first on the apocalyptic prediction list from earlier, I'm good.

decredis

Imagine if there is no release at all, truly....
Ah, there has to be. We know (don't we?) that the legal issue is resolved; so it can only be things like bugs or tweaks or perfecting the website or updating the shop or finessing the walkthrough or something

DANIELE

He has another 18 minutes left to be in time for American Samoa time ;)
Here's where it is stil tuesday, if you'd like to follow.

Ah, there has to be. We know (don't we?) that the legal issue is resolved; so it can only be things like bugs or tweaks or perfecting the website or updating the shop or finessing the walkthrough or something
I doubt that there are bugs, the update is finished from a long time now, so maybe it is something regarding the site or maybe Aaron is just laughing hard reading our comments. :sneaky: