What's new

Infinite Series (Aaron Venture) thread

Toecutter

Let's end this peacefully
I was experimenting with an ASM Hydrasynth and created some cheesy robotic bird chirping. Ha! I threw on some Infinite French horns, Trombones & Trumpets. Now it sounds like a cheesy SciFi TV track. :)
:rofl: this was fun! The more I hear AV horns the more I like them.

Ethan Toavs

Today, I composed a fanfare for brass and percussion, using only IB for the brass. Two years after buying this library, I am still very pleased with how playable it is. The recent updates to the tone of the instruments have only solidified my opinion. I still, without hesitation, stand by my own testimony that can be seen on the Aaron Venture website.

Dmitry

I don't believe in IS, will sounds very synth and lifeless. it is not possible today make a beautiful strings, only samples.

Dmitry

It has not even been released yet. What are your reasons for thinking this? Let us withhold our judgements on the tone of the instruments until we actually hear official demos for them.
I heard AM and SM strings - sounds poor, and the IR technology doesn't get that quality like real recording strings in hall. However i like IB, but strings is too hard. I will be glad if this is not so.

Dmitry

I'm not allowed to have that opinion ? why troll? I know a little bit about how it works and therefore I think so or maybe they surprise me.

doctoremmet

What makes you think it is in any way constructive to declare an upcoming sample library will sound lifeless and synthy? Or what is the actual point really?

It would matter if you are a highly respected forum member whose experience and track record for creating very sparkling and beautiful orchestral demos using VIs is well known. In that case I would be interested in your opinion.

As it is, it is a bit random to encounter someone who is relatively unknown on here in a thread posting a totally unresearched opinion about a library that isn’t even released yet. In that case a “who cares” reaction is kind of warranted or at least to be expected. Also, consider it an act of kindness and maybe as a likely failed attempt to educate you, that I even react. I am not looking for any further discussion about this. Feel free to post more pointless opinions. I’ll hit the ignore button and look forward to continue a more constructive (and fun) dialogue with the other people in this thread.

I like music

I heard AM and SM strings - sounds poor, and the IR technology doesn't get that quality like real recording strings in hall. However i like IB, but strings is too hard. I will be glad if this is not so.
I have a feeling it'll sound decent (in timbre). Perhaps not QUITE the same as a traditionally sampled-only library, but I have a feeling it'll surprise us.

Top Bottom