What's new

Incoming from Indiginus

So that's what delayed the Renegade Strat. (Hint, hint :P)

I'm looking forward to playing this. I've got a bucketful of lovely sounding OTS guitars from last year, but I always come back to Indiginus because - for me - they're just more playable out of the box.

Sorry for the sidetrack but do they ever have sales? I've been eying Blue Street Brass for a long time but I dont really need it. Looking for a sale to legitimate my GAS.

Other than introduction prices, not that I've seen.

Since Tracy is at least semi-regular on this forum, perhaps he can explain why his customers are missing out on the sweet Summer/Winter sales which we've become accustomed to expect from other vendors.

Sure, he's got excellent prices for great products, but you're right. These summer/winter help convince us to pony up for those remaining libraries that are cool but we can't legitimately justify purchasing. (In my case, Brio :cool:).

Other than introduction prices, not that I've seen.

Since Tracy is at least semi-regular on this forum, perhaps he can explain why his customers are missing out on the sweet Summer/Winter sales which we've become accustomed to expect from other vendors.

Sure, he's got excellent prices for great products, but you're right. These summer/winter help convince us to pony up for those remaining libraries that are cool but we can't legitimately justify purchasing. (In my case, Brio :cool:).

If they were any less expensive, he would paying YOU :)

If they were any less expensive, he would paying YOU

I would not go that far and really wont mind to have a sale for getting more of this really unique instruments but I remember last year black friday time when after wading threw deals and sales and....I ended up buying resonator for the regular prize. And never regretted. No more to say about this stuff :)

Hi everyone. We do not have sales, except for introductory prices. We keep our libraries very affordable, in most cases comparable to dinner for two at a decent restaurant. The main reason we don't have sales is simple; If you buy a library from us, you never have to worry seeing it cheaper later (which seems to happen to me once in a while!). Still, my hope is that when our customers load up one of our instruments, not only is there no buyer's remorse, but they feel that they got way more than they paid for.

We did offer a free special instrument (with the purchase of a library) during the holidays a while back, so we may do something like that again.

And The STEEL will have an introductory price, so that's kind of a sale, right? ;)

Thanks!
-TC

Last edited:
I think Tracy has a good business model - I don't pretend to know if it is the best in terms of selling libraries, but lately I have felt a little burned (ok, toasty anyway) at some of the sales. I get over it quickly, because as a rule I buy what I need when I need it, or if I can pull it off, slightly before I need it. So having gotten good use from a library it isn't quite as big a deal. At least to me.

I've missed out on a couple of the intro deals from Indiginus - I didn't have a need for those libraries at the time they were introduced. The discount is nice of course, but it isn't so large that paying full price is a big deal.

So I salute Indiginus, and look forward to buying more of his libraries! I think they represent a fantastic value!

I never said I found the libraries expensive. I said I could not justify to myself buying a library I don't need but just covet because I'm short on cash. So, even if I appreciate the overal enthusiasm, and Tracy's friendly and reasonable answer too, I don't think I need what looks like a lesson from everyone on why I should not dare ask this and should pay full price. It was a candid question with no ill intent. I guess Ishould have asked Tracy directly.

I don't think I need what looks like a lesson from everyone on why I should not dare ask this and should pay full price. It was a candid question with no ill intent. I guess I should have asked Tracy directly.
Sorry that it felt like a pile-on. :sad:

I can't speak for others, but I thought it was a legitimate question that I'm glad you asked, and got answered.

Top Bottom