What's new

"In Depth" Walkthrough Video Series

Manaberry

hLVZlkP.png

Hi everyone.

You and me are used to check walkthrough videos on our favorites libraries website or Youtube, but most them are too short to showcase all the content a library has to offer.

I'm starting this brand (non original) video series "In Depth" to fix that.​

One articulation. All the microphones. All the patches.

For this very first video, we go with the Spiccato articulation from Spitfire Studio Strings Professional. Then will come Pizzicato, Legato, and some of the common articulations. The goal is simple: show you what other mic position sounds on 2 octaves, using round robins and differents velocities. Let's get libraries all naked.

It tooks almost two full day of work to bring this to you. All the other articulation videos are going to take a huge amount of time. In the meantime, if you have any suggestions or feedback to improve this series, feel free to comment. And don't forget to subscribe!

Forgive my accent. I lost so much because I don't practice english anymore since I left Prague (I miss to work outside of France just for that...) It will be better next time!

Cheers

Spitfire Studio Strings Professional

Timestamp available in the video's description.

Last edited:
I love it. Tedious and helpful at the same time. Just picked these up for my writing. Good to hear the mic positions with all the playing sizes. Which reverb plug are you using? Altiverb?

I love it. Tedious and helpful at the same time. Just picked these up for my writing. Good to hear the mic positions with all the playing sizes. Which reverb plug are you using? Altiverb?

Happy to see this video is helpful :) Yes, this is Altiverb. I should have specified it in the video instead of only the stage's name.

Top Bottom