Impact Soundworks | Pearl Concert Grand | Walkthrough / Impressions

One of the things that really stood out about @zircon_st Impact Soundworks, Pearl Concert Grand,
was how this piano had such an open and punchy sound. I used Pearl when recently playing live for an Easter worship service, and Pearl really came through.

I hope you enjoy my initial walkthrough and impressions of Pearl.

Wonderful review again.
And I could thoroughly enjoy the review without feeling the urge to buy the library as I already have it.
I noticed, you didn't have any problems with the hall samples (no missing notes, no noise buildup). Do you have a new version or did you use the 16bit samples?

OP
Simeon

Simeon

Wonderful review again.
And I could thoroughly enjoy the review without feeling the urge to buy the library as I already have it.
I noticed, you didn't have any problems with the hall samples (no missing notes, no noise buildup). Do you have a new version or did you use the 16bit samples?
Glad you enjoyed it.
I played it safe and used the 16bit samples. I have heard that an update is coming really soon.
I really enjoy playing this library.

I'm having a real struggle to get this sounding as I want. Wish there were more 'bread & butter' patches rather than the left field stuff. I bought the Pianoteq YC5 yesterday and much prefer it. Regret having strayed from PT in the first instance but perhaps the promised update will bring me back on board.