What's new

I'm making a Cubase Touchscreen Controller - The Jono not Bono Cubase Touch Controller

Hey everyone, god, I've been deeply lost in the touch hole for so long...

I've just made a new video on some of the latest new toys in the JnB Controller. This time having a look at Tickling the Ivories with the keyboards! :)

Back in the touch hole I go. 😂

Another cool addition to the JnB Super Controller Luke! :thumbsup:

Will it be possible in the future ;) to resize the top keyboard vertically to push more buttons above or below it?

Hey everyone, god, I've been deeply lost in the touch hole for so long...

I've just made a new video on some of the latest new toys in the JnB Controller. This time having a look at Tickling the Ivories with the keyboards! :)

Back in the touch hole I go. 😂

Great work Jono. The keyboard being thin looks tricky, couldn’t help feel that drum pad style squares/rectangles (with the notes displayed) would fit better for both keyswitching or playing. Though I notice you do have an option called pads, so maybe you already have this?

Great work Jono. The keyboard being thin looks tricky, couldn’t help feel that drum pad style squares/rectangles (with the notes displayed) would fit better for both keyswitching or playing. Though I notice you do have an option called pads, so maybe you already have this?
No comment.

Drum pads.JPG

Love the "and breathe" button, BTW
That's essential to well being, man! :laugh:

You know, sometimes I just don't wanna be looking at so much stuff all the time. Its actually why I left the "Home" button as well.

Ok, can we just stop this now Luke... you ever heard of updates? Send out V1.0, charge a gazillion bucks for it and then update every 3 or so months.. I guarantee you, 90% of this forum will buy it today! Release the beast and no more teasers.. Please!

Top Bottom