I'm Elias, just a experimental guy who want to change the world of sounddesign

sailenox

Hey,
I'm Elias, 18 years old and from Germany. I grew up in a musicial family and i'm playing music since i'm able to think. First of all it was the organ, then drums, keyboards and guitar/bass. When I was 7 my father bought me my first keyboard. I was able to record 8 tracks with this thing. A few years later i bought Cubase and it was the best decision in my life so far. For 5 years now, my studio is groeing every month. MalletKAT, Roli Seaboard, new Drumset and of course software. My only dream was to become a big film composer and music producer. But erverything changed last year. My motivation was really at the end. I was in Sri Lanka when i saw 2 men who played traditional instruments. It was mindblowing, a whole other world. I got more and more into experimentation. I recorded audio and manipluated it. I started learning programming languages to programm my own music software. Currently i'm working on a synthesizer which works with artificial intelligence, but its too complex. I didnt want to study film music or music producion. I dont want to learn how to programm a synth preset, i want more...i want to know how audio works, i want to know how i develop new technologies and new ways of experiencing music. I want to be a master of sound, i want to create sounds which were never heard before. I have so many ideas...and i will implement all of them. Next week i will have my last exams until i'll graduate. I will start studying computer science with a main focus on audio. I will learn everything abount digital signal processing and this stuff.
I cant be content to be only a composer or producer. I want to change the world of sounddesign.
Hello to everyone here!!

AllenConstantine

Welcome aboard, Elias! This is a great place to start digging into unknown territories and find out useful resources!

We look forward to hearing what you learned so far! Stay safe!

chrisr

Great first post! Good luck with your studies, and keep us updated with developments. Would be wonderful if in a few years from now you can bring something amazing and new to the field.