What's new

Ilya Efimov discussion

Some artworks seem to be from Christmas 2019,eventually also 2018, I don't know...

Sadly there haven't been any more releases, although his legato instruments sound very authentic, like the duduk for instance. I used to use his guitars, which feature plenty of detail but are a bit heavy on RAM.

Can anyone speak to how Ilya Efimov's uillean pipes sound compared to Celtic Era's?
I suggest you to try Celtic Era Instrument with the Free DAW connect plugin (Click on TrySound on BestService site)

If you only want a good Uillean pipes, you'll have to pay 260€ for the full Celtic Era's library (use Engine samples player).

I have the Ilya Efimov instrument (for 44€ during BF in 2017) (use Kontakt sample player)
They have both nice sounds and nice articulations. To be honest, it's hard to choose between them.

I suggest you to try Celtic Era Instrument with the Free DAW connect plugin (Click on TrySound on BestService site)

If you only want a good Uillean pipes, you'll have to pay 260€ for the full Celtic Era's library (use Engine samples player).

I have the Ilya Efimov instrument (for 44€ during BF in 2017) (use Kontakt sample player)
They have both nice sounds and nice articulations. To be honest, it's hard to choose between them.

Thanks for your response. I am interested in other instruments on Celtic Era so I will probably go for that, but wanted to compare it with Ilya Efimov just to be sure!

Probably gonna end up with the all ethnic winds bundle. Great stuff in there for 139.00

was actually looking at this too! they sound good and hard to find better sounding than these since a year of finding them out, i feel they have this authentic feel to it from the sounds. they ended up on my list but had more importent libs to get that would supplement me massively but now i am very tempted.

Top Bottom