What's new

ILoud MTMs - Immaculate Pair

PaulieDC

1967 Bizzarrini (btw, don't own it, just love it)
These things sound amazing. Mine are absolutely immaculate, in original boxes, everything included like you bought them new, including the calibration mics they give you. Save a hundred and fifty bucks plus sales tax over retail... They are so worth it.

$549 for the pair delivered free in the USA. Zelle works great. PayPal too.
(International members, PM me your address and I'll find the cheapest way to ship for you, and I'll discount it since USA folks don't pay)

I bought them new several months ago straight from IK Multimedia and only turn them on a few times in a month. They are mint, and work perfectly.

If I wasn't planning to expand, these MTMs would stay put right here. But I'm committing to the Neumann KH-80 series with the subwoofer and the Neumann Control iPad app.

These aren't the small iLouds btw, they are over a foot tall and sound way better (I used to own two pairs of the regular iLouds). Tom Lord Alge fell in love with these MTMs. If you are looking to improve your monitors and 1400 bucks for Genelecs is out, there are a great competitor, especially for 549 a pair. ;)

Here's what TLA says about them:

I pack well and ship out by next business day. I even kept the original shipper box from IK Multimedia so these should arrive safe and sound.

Close-up to show condition... I'll post more when both KH 80s are set up and these are ready to ship:

IMG_2192.jpg

Last edited:
OP
PaulieDC

PaulieDC

1967 Bizzarrini (btw, don't own it, just love it)
oh c’mon, you know you’ve been wanting a pair of these. :roflmao: And if somebody doesn’t buy them, I‘ll end up keeping them. Then I‘ll have to pay off the Neumann‘s in full w/o help from selling these. Can’t do that when a spitfire sale is only eight weeks away…

Last edited:
Top Bottom