What's new

For Sale Antares, Arturia, Kilohearts, NI, PA, Sonible, IKM, Softube, SSL, Toontrack, Ujam, UVI, XLN etc...

Massive thank you to Leo. Purchased SD3, Hansa and D&D SDX from him. Top notch seller: great communication, kind and trustworthy. Not only is Leo a great member of this community but he went above and beyond to help me track down the items I needed. This all earned him 'champion' status here in Australia. =)

Cert for Leo.pages.png

Massive thank you to Leo. Purchased SD3, Hansa and D&D SDX from him. Top notch seller: great communication, kind and trustworthy. Not only is Leo a great member of this community but he went above and beyond to help me track down the items I needed. This all earned him 'champion' status here in Australia. =)
wow thank you very much my friend for all put effort.
It was a please for me to assist you finding best deal.
highly appreciate your feedback and proud to have your 'champion' status in Australia.

Last edited:
I can chime in and only confirm what everyone else has said so far. Leo's a super nice person, very quick to respond and the transfer of Superior Drummer couldn't have been faster or smoother.
Highly recommend buying from him!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say that Leo is an amazing generous seller. He really knows how to work with his customers and takes good care of them. I just bought all 4 of the XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments. Super smooth and fast communication from Leo. Super A+++ all around :2thumbs:

Just finished a transaction with Leo. He is a model seller: very cheerful and polite, prepared, efficient, and he kept me clearly informed during the process. I couldn't have asked for more.

Thanks, Leo. It was a pleasure!

I've gotten the Addictive Keys Electric Grand from Leo earlier, and just picked up some UJAM instruments.

Easy transaction, he's super-helpful.

Top Bottom