What's new

For Sale IK Multimedia [Mega BOGO Eligible] Antares, Sonible, iZotope, Toontrack, Arturia, XLN Audio, SSL, Native Instruments, Ujam, Softube, UVI, Waves etc...

transverb

Massive thank you to Leo. Purchased SD3, Hansa and D&D SDX from him. Top notch seller: great communication, kind and trustworthy. Not only is Leo a great member of this community but he went above and beyond to help me track down the items I needed. This all earned him 'champion' status here in Australia. =)

Cert for Leo.pages.png

OP
leo007

leo007

Massive thank you to Leo. Purchased SD3, Hansa and D&D SDX from him. Top notch seller: great communication, kind and trustworthy. Not only is Leo a great member of this community but he went above and beyond to help me track down the items I needed. This all earned him 'champion' status here in Australia. =)
wow thank you very much my friend for all put effort.
It was a please for me to assist you finding best deal.
highly appreciate your feedback and proud to have your 'champion' status in Australia.

Last edited:

bspar

I can chime in and only confirm what everyone else has said so far. Leo's a super nice person, very quick to respond and the transfer of Superior Drummer couldn't have been faster or smoother.
Highly recommend buying from him!

JyTy

Music is Magic
Bought Toontrack EZKeys | Upright Piano from Leo, everything went smoothly. Highly recommended seller!

rnieto

Musical Mongrel
I bought Output Movement from Leo—really fast and easy transaction. I will buy from him again for sure.

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say that Leo is an amazing generous seller. He really knows how to work with his customers and takes good care of them. I just bought all 4 of the XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments. Super smooth and fast communication from Leo. Super A+++ all around :2thumbs:

Nik Plume

Purchased Addictive Keys Studio Grand from Leo.
A smooth transaction from a really nice guy!
Thanks!!

Last edited:

anjwilson

Just finished a transaction with Leo. He is a model seller: very cheerful and polite, prepared, efficient, and he kept me clearly informed during the process. I couldn't have asked for more.

Thanks, Leo. It was a pleasure!

David Cuny

Grand Poobah, Royal Order of WordBuilders
I've gotten the Addictive Keys Electric Grand from Leo earlier, and just picked up some UJAM instruments.

Easy transaction, he's super-helpful.

Top Bottom