What's new

IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy - Up to 25 for the price of 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
- just rename the folder where your presets are and to be even safer, make a backup copy of it elsewhere;
- re-install AT5;
- select and cut the default presets folder and paste elsewhere so that it can be useful for future references;
- rename with the right name your old folder;
- then copy Brian and Joe or any other presets from the AT5 backup default folder to your folder.

Much more easier to do than to write ;)
Yes, that's all fine but knowing my luck I will reinstall Amblitube and have new problems... I will do that as a last resort. Thanks

I don't understand why support can't send me the presets? I've had a conversion with them for about two weeks now. Maybe there's something I don't know as to why their just not sending me the presets?

It looks like IK has added more free software to the GB including the new X-gear stuff and some more amps and pedals that weren't included before. very nice!

The Group Buy continues with new hardware entry points and more FREE software!​

Check out all the qualifying iRig and UNO products below. We’ve also added new software like the virtual X-GEAR pedals to choose among your FREE titles. Keep spreading the word.
How can I find out what all products are included as qualifiers and/or freebies in this group buy? When I go to IK's page for the GB, it lists off some products, but for example I don't see the X-gear stuff there. I don't see the new Tascam tape stuff there. So apparently there is some stuff that will qualify as the qualifiers and are available to get as free....but not listed on that page...but I need to confirm there are enough products for me to take advantage of this GB, because frankly I already own so much IK stuff that I won't even be able to use all 24 of the freebies.. So I'm still not sure if I will even do it, but I need to see if there are a few additional products included, that aren't listed on that GB page...maybe I could justify it..

ok back to my full question, where can I find an absolute list of what is included and/or what is not included?
The website lists everything. On top of those picks, there are:

31 items that were previously unavailable to those without an AmpliTube MAX product or to those who purchased them a la carte:

T-Rex Moller24.99
T-Rex Mudhoney24.99
T-Rex® Replica™ Model24.99
Nirvana24.99
Pinnacle Deluxe24.99
Seek Trem24.99
Seek Wah24.99
Contour Wah24.99
Power Grid24.99
Shape Shifter24.99
ENGL E65034.99
ENGL Powerball34.99
HiAmp24.99
V3M34.99
MAZ 18 Jr.24.99
Z Wreck24.99
MB 150 S24.99
JCA100H34.99
JCA20H24.99
THD Bi-Valve14.99
4x12 HiAmp9.99
2x12 V3M9.99
1x12 MAZ 18 Jr.9.99
2x12 Z Wreck9.99
1x12 MB 150 S9.99
4x12 E 412 PRO XXL9.99
4x12 E 412 Standard9.99

+ the four X-GEAR virtual pedals.

^ these were added as a courtesy to VI-C members looking to add the stuff that is in Amplitube 5 MAX and not available in 5. Normally only available via Custom Shop.

Peter was nice enough to add them for us. Now you have the complete list.

right thanks for that clarification. I have almost everything for AT5, but I never purchased Max. I probably don't need those couple of extra modules anyway, but the X-Gear pedals are interesting. Do those have to be purchased through the custom shop only, and if so, then it will qualify me for the GB? I saw mention I should use coupon code to buy gear credits, then use the gear credits to buy X-Gear, then I would be qualified? Just checking...

I actually might rather use up some Jampoints instead of that gear credit coupon, in which case does its ake more sense to buy the X-Gear item through the normal IK shop (not custom shop), and then I will be qualified?

The website lists everything. On top of those picks, there are:

31 items that were previously unavailable to those without an AmpliTube MAX product or to those who purchased them a la carte:

T-Rex Moller24.99
T-Rex Mudhoney24.99
T-Rex® Replica™ Model24.99
Nirvana24.99
Pinnacle Deluxe24.99
Seek Trem24.99
Seek Wah24.99
Contour Wah24.99
Power Grid24.99
Shape Shifter24.99
ENGL E65034.99
ENGL Powerball34.99
HiAmp24.99
V3M34.99
MAZ 18 Jr.24.99
Z Wreck24.99
MB 150 S24.99
JCA100H34.99
JCA20H24.99
THD Bi-Valve14.99
4x12 HiAmp9.99
2x12 V3M9.99
1x12 MAZ 18 Jr.9.99
2x12 Z Wreck9.99
1x12 MB 150 S9.99
4x12 E 412 PRO XXL9.99
4x12 E 412 Standard9.99

+ the four X-GEAR virtual pedals.

Seeing this list I’m tempted to buy in once more at a lower range like & the 25 or 49 tier.
Am I correct in assuming items listed in subtiers of the qualifying products in T-Racks or Amplitube section are also qualifiers?
One thing I’m a bit puzzled with while I’m in Custom Shop(logged in) and I attempt to buy more Gear Credits the page that keeps opening is just a generic IK general page not the page listing the available Gear Credit buy-in tiers. Does anyone know how to get this directed to the correct destination so I can purchase mor gear credits?
Thanks

I probably don't need those couple of extra modules anyway, but the X-Gear pedals are interesting. Do those have to be purchased through the custom shop only, and if so, then it will qualify me for the GB?
I don't think any of those added-on Amplitube extras listed above qualify as purchases. They are only available as freebie choices.

So how and what are the qualifying choices to enter an additional GB tier at the 25-49 range?

Seeing this list I’m tempted to buy in once more at a lower range like & the 25 or 49 tier.
Am I correct in assuming items listed in subtiers of the qualifying products in T-Racks or Amplitube section are also qualifiers?
One thing I’m a bit puzzled with while I’m in Custom Shop(logged in) and I attempt to buy more Gear Credits the page that keeps opening is just a generic IK general page not the page listing the available Gear Credit buy-in tiers. Does anyone know how to get this directed to the correct destination so I can purchase mor gear credits?
Thanks
I know you are experienced at this KG - just for reference click on your account name in Custom Shop and a "buy gear credits" will appear and that "should" take you to the IKM gear credit purchase site

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 12.30.41 PM.png

Click on the $ amount shown down below to purchase

yea I just am ignoring custom shop stuff for now, too confusing, I still don't understand.

I bought Comprexxor, which somehow had a $39 coupon automatically show up in my browser...so good enough for now...I ran out of freebies to buy at the $99 level honestly...but since there are so many of them...I can just grab a bunch of sample tank stuff.

The X-Gear stuff I will have to pass on for now..

I wouldn't mind finding a way to buy something for $49 that will let me top off all the AT5 max stuff I don't have somehow, but Im' not sure what that would be, there is nothing left for me to buy unless I can buy one of the max pieces in the custom shop and have that qualify me.

I know you are experienced at this KG - just for reference click on your account name in Custom Shop and a "buy gear credits" will appear and that "should" take you to the IKM gear credit purchase site

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 12.30.41 PM.png

Click on the $ amount shown down below to purchase

That’s wha I’m attempting but it doesn’t take me to the page showing available Gear Credit purchasing options. I’ve tried opening and closing Custom Shop & I’m definitely logged in @IKMultimedia
@peter: any ideas or suggestions for purchasing more Gear Credits and what’s a qualifying 25-49 product to get in in a lower tier?
Thanks

Last edited:
Yea I definitely ran out of interesting items to get to match my $129 buy-in. I already own most of IK stuff...so I knew this would be a challenge, just kind of leveling up.

At this point I think I'd like to level up all my AT5 pieces, I guess there are about 19 items from AT5 MAX that I don't have, most all are $25 or less. But I'd have to buy something more for $25 to qualify for that. I take it I can't buy one of them from custom shop to qualify, is that true? Can you qualify by simply buying gear credits?

I guess there are some cheapie sample tank libs that I don't really need or care about for $39, maybe I could just get one of those to qualify, then level up all my AT5 stuff from that. Anyone have any other suggestions about how to purchase one of the models from custom shop to qualify for GB?

Yea I definitely ran out of interesting items to get to match my $129 buy-in. I already own most of IK stuff...so I knew this would be a challenge, just kind of leveling up.

At this point I think I'd like to level up all my AT5 pieces, I guess there are about 19 items from AT5 MAX that I don't have, most all are $25 or less. But I'd have to buy something more for $25 to qualify for that. I take it I can't buy one of them from custom shop to qualify, is that true? Can you qualify by simply buying gear credits?

I guess there are some cheapie sample tank libs that I don't really need or care about for $39, maybe I could just get one of those to qualify, then level up all my AT5 stuff from that. Anyone have any other suggestions about how to purchase one of the models from custom shop to qualify for GB?
I’m not clear what lower priced 25-39 products qualify for an additional buy into the GB?

@IKMultimedia aka Peter

I'm not either.

I think for sure the GB page itself lists the original items that are part of it, so for sure they would qualify. The cheapest things I see are some of the sample tank libraries at $39.

It is not 100% clear to me if we can somehow buy gear credits and a piece of gear through the custom shop in order to qualify, including the ones mentioned from AT5MAX that were added as a courtesy. Ideally for me would be to buy one of the $25 AT models...and then freebie in the rest of my missing MAX pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom