What's new

IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy - Up to 25 for the price of 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when I purchase T-racks 5 Deluxe
Using Gear Credits in the Custom Shop, how do I select the free products afterwards?
*Edit* Yeah I guess it’s in the GB but it’s an expensive tier I’d recommend looking at the $199 tier like Amplitube than you can get the 2 separate T-Rack bundles which give you most of T-Deluxe.
The T-Deluxe bundle only gives you 2 or 3 plugins that aren’t in the two other T-Racks bundles possibly the other 2 are available in the GB
Also consider buying Gear Credits and apply Jam Points if you have them for up to 30% discount or use the code GROOVE3IKM for an additional 15% discount.
This would be a much less expensive way to get most of the best choices. You can buy 200 Gear Credits for $159
Using this approach you can get into the $199 tier from anywhere between $112-$135.
Good luck 👍

Last edited:
So when I purchase T-racks 5 Deluxe
Using Gear Credits in the Custom Shop, how do I select the free products afterwards?
Following on from the above, after you purchase a qualifying product, clicking on your account on IKM's site and selecting Promotions will take you to the page where you can select your free products.

Department of the bleedin' obvious here... Pro tip: if you have installed IK products that have large sample sets (SampleTank4, Syntronik, etc) and you are running out of space, you have got the option of moving the contents of the 'downloads' folder on to a backup drive. I have acres of space now 🙃
I don't have a downloads folder (Windows 10). I have pointed IKM to my D Drive.

In the IKM folder the download software created a folder for the name of each piece of software, and in these folders are zip files. Are they what you are referring to? Do all the samples get extracted to a central location?

Can I use Jam Points to get a discount on my Gear Credits, and then use those Gear Credits in the Custom Shop to buy into this sale?

I am looking at the 300 Gear Credits thing for $224. If I apply my Jam Points I can get it down to about $160.

So let’s say I open the Custom Shop to spend my 300 Gear Credits, expecting to buy into the Group Buy at $300.

Will that actually happen, or will they only let me buy in at $160, since I shaved off $64 with Jam Points?

I was going to bail on this altogether even though I’ve wanted Amplitube for a while, but if I buy into the $300 tier at $160, and can get a bunch of free things at the $300 or under level, that seems like a pretty great deal to be honest.

Kind of confusing though. I don’t want to believe I’m at the $300 tier but then find out it’s only $160. Would be a complete waste.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Can I use Jam Points to get a discount on my Gear Credits, and then use those Gear Credits in the Custom Shop to buy into this sale?

I am looking at the 300 Gear Credits thing for $224. If I apply my Jam Points I can get it down to about $160.

So let’s say I open the Custom Shop to spend my 300 Gear Credits, expecting to buy into the Group Buy at $300.

Will that actually happen, or will they only let me buy in at $160, since I shaved off $64 with Jam Points?

I was going to bail on this altogether even though I’ve wanted Amplitube for a while, but if I buy into the $300 tier at $160, and can get a bunch of free things at the $300 or under level, that seems like a pretty great deal to be honest.

Kind of confusing though. I don’t want to believe I’m at the $300 tier but then find out it’s only $160. Would be a complete waste.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Yeah the tier is determined by the listed ($300) gear credit price that you buy into you don’t get penalized for using Gear Credits or Jam Points.
Using the same process I joined the GB at the $199 tier. Amplitube was my purchase for 200 Gear Credits which cost $159 after applying the 30% discount using Jam Points I paid $112 but I’m in the $199 tier.

Last edited:
Yeah the tier is determined by the listed ($300) gear credit price that you buy into you don’t get penalized for using Gear Credits or Jam Points.
Using the same process I joined the GB at the $199 tier. Amplitube was my purchase for 200 Gear Credits which cost $159 after applying the 30% discount using Jam Points I payed $112 but I’m in the $199 tier.
Thanks!

I don't have a downloads folder (Windows 10). I have pointed IKM to my D Drive.

In the IKM folder the download software created a folder for the name of each piece of software, and in these folders are zip files. Are they what you are referring to? Do all the samples get extracted to a central location?
hmmm maybe i configured that 'downloads' directory somewhere - not certain to be honest! i certainly wouldent delete any zips, but you can always try moving them onto a 'cold' drive and confirming everything still works.

hmmm maybe i configured that 'downloads' directory somewhere - not certain to be honest! i certainly wouldent delete any zips, but you can always try moving them onto a 'cold' drive and confirming everything still works.
I have no idea what I'm doing in amplitube and an a new user but when I logged into custom shop with my user ID and password there was a refresh purchases or something like that button. When I did that all my stuff appeared.

has anyone tried to import samples in Sampletron2?
I did and when i choose IMPORT CHROMATICALLY it just plays notes of a diminished scale? C C C D# D# D# etc... when i name the samples correctly (starting from C1) it does not import them...

@IKMultimedia

Last edited:

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
I went through the same thought process you are. I actually owned no IK products, and thought long and hard about getting into the Group Buy. I had some freebie jam points, and purchased Gear Credits to get into the Group Buy (Amplitude is what I was after). I enjoyed it so much, I actually bought into the group buy a few more times. A few more freebies, and I'll end up owning pretty much all IK Products for a grand total of $190 or so out of pocket.

Such a great deal.

So I put 300 Gear Credits in my shopping cart and applied 65 Jam Points (I had 71 in total but I couldn’t apply all of them)
I navigated away from the page before completing the purchase in order to ask the questions above.

I just went back to the site and my shopping cart is empty, and they are telling me I have only 6 Jam Points!

Gah! It’s like they think I used the other 65 but I never completed any purchases!

So I put 300 Gear Credits in my shopping cart and applied 65 Jam Points (I had 71 in total but I couldn’t apply all of them)
I navigated away from the page before completing the purchase in order to ask the questions above.

I just went back to the site and my shopping cart is empty, and they are telling me I have only 6 Jam Points!

Gah! It’s like they think I used the other 65 but I never completed any purchases!
I've had something similar happen to me. Check back in about 30 minutes, your jam points will be back.

You know what, I think I noticed the same thing with Syntronik when I took a look at it a couple nights ago, but haven't had time to investigate further.
Once all is installed, go in the ik product manager, un-authorize syntronik and re-authorize, and everything should be fine. The ik's mysterious ways...

Is it worth spending more than 199 ? Since, for example, after buying Amplitube 5, there is access to everything from the top price level? When buying, for example, T-RackS 5 Deluxe for 299, do you get anything you don't have when buying something from the 199 level?

# 1837 now ! _ don't think I can go back that far !! 🤦🏻‍♂️
Not in yet and main entry attraction would be MixBox @ $299. Have $30. Gift Points.
Pricey way to make Entry _ Yeah ?!

THX ! More 'foggy' on IK M policies /procedures than many /most ! 🤦🏻‍♂️
Kinda thought I may be wrong. Moving forward again ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom