What's new

IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy - Up to 25 for the price of 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IKMultimedia

IK Multimedia is celebrating 25 years of being and putting Musicians First with a once-in-a-generation promotion.

IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy gives you an unbelievable way to expand your music production setup with a massive selection of popular AmpliTube Collections, studio effects processors and virtual instruments. Any time you purchase and register a qualifying product, you can choose 1 more software title of equal or lesser value for free!

Click here to check the counter and more for the 25th Anniversary Group Buy

Spread the word to grab more gear

And it gets better. Since this is our 25th Anniversary Group Buy, you can grab even more FREE gear throughout the month. Each time anyone purchases and registers a qualifying product during the promotion, the Group Buy Counter increases by 1.

Once the counter hits 2,000, another qualifying product* of equal or lesser value will be available in your User Area for FREE. The same thing will happen again each time another tier is passed.

That means up to 25 products for the price of 1 for everyone!

So because more participants equals more FREE gear: start sharing, tweeting, posting and liking this incredible opportunity and spread the word to friends, fans and every music production person you know.

How the Group Buy works
  • Buy 1 Get 1 Free*
  • Buy 1 Get 2 Free* when 2,000 registrations are reached
  • Buy 1 Get 3 Free* when 3,000 registrations are reached
  • Buy 1 Get 4 Free* when 4,000 registrations are reached
  • Buy 1 Get 5 Free* when 5,000 registrations are reached
  • And so on, up to our goal of 25,000 participants, and 25 titles for the price of 1!

*Free products must be of equal or lesser value of the purchased item and chosen from the software titles listed HERE.

How to qualify for the promotion

• Purchase any of the qualifying products from the IK Online Store, Custom Shop or authorized IK dealer.
  • Register and authorize your new product with the IK Product Manager.
  • Access your User Area and click on the "Promotions" link.
  • Click on the "25th Anniversary Group Buy" link to choose and download your free software title.
  • Access the 25th Anniversary Group Buy HERE - See full information, the counter of participants, how many free products you can get, and how close you are to the next one!

JamPoints ARE valid in this promotion. Qualifying software available only as Digital Download. Date of registration is decisive - The purchased product must be registered starting August 5, 2021, through August 31, 2021. The promotion applies to new purchases only. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. All prices from the IK online store exclude taxes and may vary by country. IK reserves the right to correct change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. No substitutions for qualifying products nor the free software titles.

Last edited:
I wonder, if I buy tomorrow iLoud micro monitors from IK authorized reseller I will get T-RackS 5 Deluxe for free. Will this copy T-RackS 5 Deluxe be a qualifying product for the group buy? Thanks.

Is it possible to buy / acquire additional licenses for eventual resale? There are three pieces of IK software I do not have licenses for at the moment. What happens if the group buy hits 5 for 1, for argument’s sake? Can one choose two products one already owns and resell them?

@TigerTheFrog Reid - I heard you say on the latest episode of the Composers’ Roundtable podcast you’d like to grab the Sunset Studio Reverb. I have been using it for a while now and it is just… fantastic. Maybe this groupbuy is the right opportunity to upgrade to some of the latest and greatest? (Am I really telling YOU about a sales opportunity - what am I thinking hehe). ;)

I wonder, if I buy tomorrow iLoud micro monitors from IK authorized reseller I will get T-RackS 5 Deluxe for free. Will this copy T-RackS 5 Deluxe be a qualifying product for the group buy? Thanks.
Free bonus items like that do not qualify. Full details are on the 25th Anniversary Group Buy page.
Is it possible to buy / acquire additional licenses for eventual resale? There are three pieces of IK software I do not have licenses for at the moment. What happens if the group buy hits 5 for 1, for argument’s sake? Can one choose two products one already owns and resell them?
The free items are not transferrable. Further details are available at the link above. Thank you. And thank you for the kind words about T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb which is a great entry point into this Group Buy.

@TigerTheFrog Reid - I heard you say on the latest episode of the Composers’ Roundtable podcast you’d like to grab the Sunset Studio Reverb. I have been using it for a while now and it is just… fantastic. Maybe this groupbuy is the right opportunity to upgrade to some of the latest and greatest? (Am I really telling YOU about a sales opportunity - what am I thinking hehe). ;)
Yes Temme, and I also said that I had many holes in my head from having too many reverbs. If I buy Sunset Sound Studio Reverb my head will look like a colander. :shocked:

Anyway, my plan is to buy Total Studio 3 at some point, and Sunset Sound is included. Big bundle purchases like that have helped make me the King of Reverbs He Doesn't Use.

Yes Temme, and I also said that I had many holes in my head from having too many reverbs. If I buy Sunset Sound Studio Reverb my head will look like a colander. :shocked:

Anyway, my plan is to buy Total Studio 3 at some point, and Sunset Sound is included. Big bundle purchases like that have helped make me the King of Reverbs He Doesn't Use.
"Head Like a Colander" is one of my favorite Nine Inch Nails songs. :)

@IKMultimedia

Do you know if IK plans to release a SampleTank 3 for iOS that has an updated design/interface like the Syntronik app?
I have no news that I can share on an update for SampleTank on iOS. When we have news we will post it on our web site and email newsletter subscribers interested in SampleTank for iOS as well as post on forums/social media/other sites. Thanks!

Hi. Just upgraded my organ arsenal with the best one currently on the market. Tomorrow I am going to play along with my old The Charlatans records.🤘🏻

@IKMultimedia This should make me eligible for getting the €199.99 ex VAT Amplitube 5 crossgrade (which is in the list of products that qualify for the Groupbuy) but for some reason it is not in the dropdown menu. Any clues as to why not? I only get the €149.99 SE option somehow.

DED8D7AF-A137-4E15-8849-A67645644FD9.jpeg

Cheers!

Do crossgrades count toward the group buy, if the product is on the list? Also, does buying a crossgrade qualify for free products of equal or lesser value of the retail price, or the crossgrade price?

Do crossgrades count toward the group buy, if the product is on the list? Also, does buying a crossgrade qualify for free products of equal or lesser value of the retail price, or the crossgrade price?
I bought the B3X €199.99 crossgrade directly off of the “qualified products” list. On that same list Amplitube 5 crossgrade is mentioned for that same price €199.99 so I figure I’m eligible to pick it?

I was able to pick the SampleTron 2 crossgrade just now for €199.99 which kind of proofs that point. ;) So it appears to be a glitch that Amplitube 5 (non SE) crossgrade is NOT in the dropdown list. As I am confident we’ll at least get two more free products, I can wait for this to be sorted - hence my first pick: SampleTron 2!

If you purchase a crossgrade, your free choices would have to be that crossgrade price or lower.

@doctoremmet Sorry to see you are having trouble but there's plenty of time to suss this out. Please let support know and I'm sure they can figure out what is happening with your list of choices. Thanks!

The new Resonator for Sample Tank is not one of the group buy choices (because it's brand new). If I buy it for the introductory price of $49.99, does it make me eligible for the group buy choices that are $49.99 or less?

The new Resonator for Sample Tank is not one of the group buy choices (because it's brand new). If I buy it for the introductory price of $49.99, does it make me eligible for the group buy choices that are $49.99 or less?
The Resonator is not part of the group buy so it is neither a qualifying purchase nor a choice for your free items.

If you purchase a crossgrade, your free choices would have to be that crossgrade price or lower.
Related question, just to be clear: is the value of a free product the retail price, or the crossgrade price? That is, if I crossgrade to something for $199, are my eligible free products everything on the list that I can crossgrade to for $199 (or less), or that retail for $199?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom