What's new

Ignored Thread?

ynwtf

Odd, but from mobile and scrolling through the forum list I see the top thread under DAW as "Ignored Thread." This is from the main forum list that shows the title of the most recent thread within that forum category. Clicking on the forum header shows the list of threads but not the ignored one---whatever it might be.

I've checked my settings and profile info but I'm not seeing an option to list or unhide threads. I'm not even sure how I set this as ignored to begin with but I've seen a few ignore option buttons so I guess I clicked one while randomly scrolling.

Any suggestions?

Odd, but from mobile and scrolling through the forum list I see the top thread under DAW as "Ignored Thread." This is from the main forum list that shows the title of the most recent thread within that forum category. Clicking on the forum header shows the list of threads but not the ignored one---whatever it might be.

I've checked my settings and profile info but I'm not seeing an option to list or unhide threads. I'm not even sure how I set this as ignored to begin with but I've seen a few ignore option buttons so I guess I clicked one while randomly scrolling.

Any suggestions?

Hi, that's odd, yes. Does it say Ignore, or Ignored?

Could you post a screenshot?

Thanks!

Any suggestions?

To see what/who you are ignoring, you have to click on your member panel on top, and go to "Ignoring."

86d013562b247faf927b777ae7e99a55.png

If you click on it, it will open another page showing the Users, Forums, Threads or Tags you are ignoring (if any).

1d220004677119cff430b264b1c284ff.png

In my case, I am ignoring a forum, as I have no interest in it. Look on the far right to it, there is a garbage bin. If I click that, it will delete that "ignored" forum.

7fb774b8a57b24a76593e7a10773a768.png

See if you have anything there? Make sure you go through the 4 options by clicking each on and wait a couple seconds for the search result to show:
Users, Forums, Threads or Tags.

Let me know how you do! :)

Andre

To see what/who you are ignoring, you have to click on your member panel on top, and go to "Ignoring."

86d013562b247faf927b777ae7e99a55.png

If you click on it, it will open another page showing the Users, Forums, Threads or Tags you are ignoring (if any).

1d220004677119cff430b264b1c284ff.png

In my case, I am ignoring a forum, as I have no interest in it. Look on the far right to it, there is a garbage bin. If I click that, it will delete that "ignored" forum.

7fb774b8a57b24a76593e7a10773a768.png

See if you have anything there? Make sure you go through the 4 options by clicking each on and wait a couple seconds for the search result to show:
Users, Forums, Threads or Tags.

Let me know how you do! :)

Andre

Sorry. I cannot screen cap as another thread has been bumped to the top.

I did not originally notice the sub-tabs under the user account/ignoring area. I see it now, Thanks for the screenshot reference. There is a thread listed there. To clarify though, clicking the trash icon only removes that ignored item from my ignore list resulting in me being able to see it again in the forums, or does clicking the trash icon literally delete something?

Thanks for the walkthrough btw.

Sorry. I cannot screen cap as another thread has been bumped to the top.

I did not originally notice the sub-tabs under the user account/ignoring area. I see it now, Thanks for the screenshot reference. There is a thread listed there. To clarify though, clicking the trash icon only removes that ignored item from my ignore list resulting in me being able to see it again in the forums, or does clicking the trash icon literally delete something?

Thanks for the walkthrough btw.

Correct, clicking the trash can only deletes/reverses the Ignored status. The thread itself is never affected. That would be a bloody mess if that wasn't the case! ;)

Hope this helps!

Andre

Well, to be fair it is 4:05 AM and I'm here for some reason being overly paranoid. lol. Thanks. That resolved it.

Much appreciated!

Well, to be fair it is 4:05 AM and I'm here for some reason being overly paranoid. lol. Thanks. That resolved it.

Much appreciated!

Thanks for letting me know it is fixed. :emoji_ok_hand:

Been there, and I keep doing that. Yesterday was more like around 10:00 am...

All the best,

Andre

Top Bottom