What's new

Ian Boddy Dark Ambience for Omnisphere 2

Time+Space

994e0b8e23adb0c9bcec18abbd48.jpg

Eminent UK sound designer and electronic musician Ian Boddy needs no introduction. He has created an impressive catalogue of sample library and virtual instruments for some of the world´s biggest audio developers. So, choosing who to work with on our very first product was an easy decision to make.

100% exclusive to Time+Space, Dark Ambience contains 100 patches and 109 soundsources for Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 which have been lovingly sculpted from Ian´s own collection of vintage and analogue modular synths. His impressive kit list includes pieces from Roland, Serge, Analogue Systems, Analogue Solutions, Moog and many more.

Here´s a few words from Ian...

"Omnisphere is a wonderful sonic tool that I myself use in a lot of my film and library music work. The introduction of the ability to import your own samples into it’s sonic engine opens up a whole new world to explore...

The patches are like nothing I’ve heard in Omnisphere before, my signature analogue sound wrapped in a cocoon of expressive soundscapes." - Ian Boddy

Dark Ambience Patches for Omnisphere 2 is available now for just £22.95 / $24.95

For full details visit: https://www.timespace.com/product/D...ence_patches_for_omnisphere_2_(download).html

Top Bottom