What's new

I need your help: new single out on Feb. 14th, 2020

Dear friends,
my new single “Fragile” will be released on February 14th, 2020 on all major digital streaming/download platforms.

You can really support me and help putting my music in front of Spotify algorithm and curators by pre-saving my new track clicking the link below and then logging in your Spotify account:

https://show.co/5ab9WB3

It’s totally free for you but it will help me so much that I’ll also give to 5 of you the chance to win a digital copy of my next album to be released later this year!

So please, please go ahed and pre-save my new single!
A big thank you and much love from Italy,

Gianluca

Sharing your music here is absolutely fine and I totally get how hard it is to get views and feedback. But keep in mind that for most people, this kind of "begging" will just leave a negative impression.

And I really don't want to sound rude or anything - you and I are in a very similar situation, as well as many many others. People are busy and will mostly care about there own stuff, not about any new musician sharing his work, no matter how great they say it is, no matter if they "deserve it" or not.
I still followed your link!

Last edited:
Sharing your music here is absolutely fine and I totally get how hard it is to get views and feedback. But keep in mind that for most people, this kind of "begging" will just leave a negative impression.

And I really don't want to sound rude or anything - you and I are in a very similar situation, as well as many many others. People are busy and will mostly care about there own stuff, not about any new musician sharing his work, no matter how great they say it is, no matter if they "deserve it" or not.
I still followed your link!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help my friend and please let me know how I could return the favor.
Your support is very important, and thank you for expressing your sincere point of view!
And yes, I know you're right but maybe indie musicians without a big label or PR or a proper staff like me (sort of one man band composing, recording, mixing, mastering, artwork design, distribution, promotion atc.) could support each others better and gain some more listeners together....
:emoji_pray:

Top Bottom