What's new

I like that new little plus

It's a fine idea, but it's not rendering properly. But I think it makes too many assumptions about font sizes. Some people, like myself, increase the font size and it's not rendering correctly.

(Or perhaps it's nothing to do with font size, but in any case something is a bit wonky about it. :))

For me it works perfectly. More messages visible once and less scrolling too. Thumbs up. Especially helpful when I'm using my second monitor in portrait mode!

I think personally it would be better if that additional info showed up in a popup, rather than expanding the DIV and resizing stuff around. It's a good idea, though.

It's a fine idea, but it's not rendering properly. But I think it makes too many assumptions about font sizes. Some people, like myself, increase the font size and it's not rendering correctly.

(Or perhaps it's nothing to do with font size, but in any case something is a bit wonky about it. :))

It's probably because it's not using text but is part of the image. It's a "mouse-over."

I think personally it would be better if that additional info showed up in a popup, rather than expanding the DIV and resizing stuff around.

That is a very good idea, how would you see it happen? Which part would pop-up (considering also people using pop-up blockers), would there be an overlay on the whole page, or maybe just a click and a pop (anybody else suddenly hearing the granny rapper at the end of Wedding Singer...)

I'll ponder this... thanks for the suggestion. Not having the content move up or down would be excellent indeed.

Regards,

Andre

That is a very good idea, how would you see it happen? Which part would pop-up (considering also people using pop-up blockers), would there be an overlay on the whole page, or maybe just a click and a pop (anybody else suddenly hearing the granny rapper at the end of Wedding Singer...)

I don't mean an actual popup window, I just mean instead of expanding the DIV with new info, more akin something that happens when you click on user's avatar now.

Yes, I see, maybe we can find a way to also identify WHICH information are useful for members to see posted there.

Top Bottom