I hate Paypal bunch of stripe/star idiots

VladK

Well, I had a cat with name Pussy. Should I describe the eyes of my American friends when I brought her to the US, and they heard me calling her?
I renamed her to Pusika.

Speaking about the subject - it's easy and not surprising.
US restricts economic relations with Cuba, and the keyword in the subject raised the red flag. The hold and note were generated automatically.
After you provide details, the payment will be processed.

Last edited:
OP
toomanynotes

toomanynotes

Imagine the reaction after explain to these numb nuts what the hell i have bought.

Paypal: virtual instruments of warfare! My goodness, this man is a cuban arms software dealer.
Anytime soon, I’ll be hearing helicopters no doubt.
Swat team : we have you surrounded’Toomanynotes’!

D Halgren

Imagine the reaction after explain to these numb nuts what the hell i have bought.

Paypal: virtual instruments of warfare! My goodness, this man is a cuban arms software dealer.
Just tell them you were making a lease payment for Guantanamo. Embargo indeed :thumbsup:

Michael Antrum

Only the good die young....

You and your goddam commie music......makes me sick. The right minded people of this God-fearing country will have no truck with your subversive rhythms....etc....