What's new

I am looking to Pay You For your plug in chains that make stuff sound like old samples/vintage

ddeez

I use Reaper and FL Studio. So Plug In Chains for either of those work. I want 3rd party plugins only (No UAD though). I'm looking to pay 5 dollars a chain. Ideally i want the chain to use at least 4 or 5 plugins. I have a chain right now that i use that sounds amazing on pretty much any instrument i use it on and i want more of em. If you send me the plugin chain and i like it i'll paypal you 5 dollars. Please email me at

gmpublishing1 at gmail

with your paypal address and however many plugin chains you want to send me. Thanks. Also i have pretty much every FX plugin so don't worry about if i have the plugin or not. I'm sure i do. I do music full time so i take it very seriously and i've bought a lot of the plugins out there. Thanks again! Lastly, please no comments about "why don't you just try this plugin". That's not what i'm interested in. Thanks.

do i get this right? you want to buy plugins for 5$ each? i guess you should try plugin boutique. they sometimes have stuff even for 1$.

do i get this right? you want to buy plugins for 5$ each? i guess you should try plugin boutique. they sometimes have stuff even for 1$.
Unusual, but I think he wants the chain, not just the plugin. Maybe he wants presets and a working combination of plugins so he won't have to spend time figuring out what will sound best from scratch.

Unusual, but I think he wants the chain, not just the plugin. Maybe he wants presets and a working combination of plugins so he won't have to spend time figuring out what will sound best from scratch.

hmmm. this might be the case, but there is no special magic chain which works on everything.

haha i want the plugin chain. not the plugins lol. Is no one interested in this?

Instead of worrying about a chain to make your samples sound old and vintage, I'd recommend trying plugins that do exactly that, such as RC-20, stx-1260 and Izotope vinyl. I think Waves have a vinyl plugin as well.

Top Bottom