1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HZ1 Questions

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by D Halgren, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Breaker

Breaker Senior Member

Jul 17, 2017
    Well, the reply from SA was as expected:
    Issue is logged and will addressed in a future update.

I guess this issue is not big enough to warrant a update of its own.

2. Kony

Kony Senior Member

Jul 29, 2016
    I think it should be. I bought the HZ Pro during BF, downloaded all 122Gbs only to be very disappointed with the bug on the JXL Surdo. It's not a cheap library, the quality is amazing - and I've watched the Spitfire promo about all the mics they used and all the different mixes included etc. Would have been good if they'd done some thorough beta testing first though to iron out basic bugs such as a 9th RR on the JXL surdo. It was one of the first things I noticed and, after reading the comments here about the issue being reported months ago, I feel a little fobbed off....

3. Breaker

Breaker Senior Member

Jul 17, 2017
    You mean this is not fixed in HZ Pro? Spitfire support actually came back at me and send me a hotfix that was supposed to be "included in the forthcoming update".

4. Kony

Kony Senior Member

Jul 29, 2016
    The mind boggles why they haven't added the hotfix in an update already.... How long ago did you get the hotfix?

Thanks for letting me know there is a fix btw - I knew I'd have to go to Spitfire support at some stage, just more peeved about it now as they had a fix and should have implemented it already ... and I have better things to be doing than fixing new Spitfire purchases.

5. Breaker

Breaker Senior Member

Jul 17, 2017
    I think it was around mid-September. They said I could share the hotfix but as that is for HZ01 (I didn't see any reason to upgrade) it might not work with HZ Pro.

Maybe it's best to contact Spitfire and share your findings here.

6. Kony

Kony Senior Member

Jul 29, 2016
    I will

7. Kony

Kony Senior Member

Jul 29, 2016
    Have to say the support from Joaquim has been outstanding. Joaquim sent me hotfixes for the JXL ensemble patch (which contains the surdos obviously) and also for the dedicated surdo patch itself - haven't tried the latter one yet but I am very happy with the level of support and quick turnaround times/attentiveness :)